Monorail Green has returned to service at Walt Disney World Resort with brand-new black deltas. The Monorail underwent an interior refurbishment back in 2019.
Monorail Green Returns to Service
There are now decorative black deltas on the green stripe running around the exterior of the Monorail. Other Monorails have gained similar decorations during recent refurbishments.
Monorail Green is currently operating on the Express Monorail line between the Transportation and Ticket Center and Magic Kingdom.
While the interior won’t have major changes, it will hopefully be cleaner than it was in December.
Check out more Walt Disney World Monorail refurbishments:
- PHOTOS: Monorail Black Returns From Refurbishment With New Pinstriping and More at Walt Disney World
- Monorail Lime Returns After Refurbishment at Walt Disney World
- Monorail Yellow Returns to Service Following Refurbishment at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: Refurbished Monorail Coral Returns to Service at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: Refurbished Monorail Gold Returns With New Interior and No Exterior Black Deltas at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: Monorail Blue Gets Refurbished Interior, New Silver Deltas at Walt Disney World
- PHOTOS: Newly Refurbished Monorail Peach Debuts New Interior at Walt Disney World
Amidst these refurbishments, the Walt Disney World Monorails also got new undercarriage lights. The Transportation and Ticket Center’s mini Monorail signs recently got their own undercarriage lights.