We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, July 22, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The pressed penny machine makes a surprise return to it’s home near the former Splash Mountain restrooms.
- A squirrel invades Carousel of Progress at Magic Kingdom AGAIN!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- There’s a new Sketchbook ornament featuring Monorail Yellow and the Contemporary Resort.
- Eric Tan’s Moonliner astronaut figurines are now pins! See the whole set in our article.
- ‘ily 4EVER’ Haunted Mansion, Space Mountain, Mad Tea Party, Dr, Facilier, and more doll outfits are now available.
- Redd, Esmeralda, Tinker Bell, Rapunzel, Jaq & Gus, Groot, and more new Sketchbook ornaments appear just in time for August!
- The giant Disney100 Mickey statue located in Downtown Disney District has moved due to ongoing construction in the area.
- A themed fence replaces shrubbery scrim around the Fantasyland Lagoon, the former home of the Motor Boat Cruise.
- The temporary Fantasmic replacement show Jambalaya Jazz & Queenie makes its floating Rivers of America debut,
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Duffy and Friends’ Smile & Fun Harbor Greeting debuts at Tokyo DisneySea.
- Purple Sweet Potato Ice Cream and Other Stitch Snacks hit just for summer at Shanghai Disneyland
WDW News Today
- We’re hiring for a social media specialist! Check out jobs.wdwnt.com to apply.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!