We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, August 8, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom is offering a new breakfast bagel sandwich at a few locations. We spotted it at popcorn carts in front of Cinderella Castle and at the spring roll cart at the Adventureland entrance, and naturally, we had to try it.
- A new treat, the Peanut Butter Whoopie Pie, has landed at Sunshine Seasons in EPCOT. We took a trip out to the park to try it for ourselves. This can be found in The Land pavilion of World Nature.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Artist’s Palette at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa will debut an updated menu on Wednesday, August 9.
- New fidget figures depicting Disney’s most iconic characters have stretched their way to Walt Disney World Resort.
- A new reusable shopping bag has debuted at Walt Disney World, with an updated style that will also be available at the Disneyland Resort.
- An 81-year-old man is seeking restitution for physical wounds, emotional distress, and medical care bills after he allegedly suffered major injury from a Disneyland Resort security dog.
- Disney Parks, Experiences and Products Chairman Josh D’Amaro shared a quick video update on social media about the ongoing expansion of Walt Disney Studios Park at Disneyland Paris — while walking on a shallow body of water that will one day be a lake.
Disney Cruise Line
- Guests sailing aboard the Disney Wonder cruise to Alaska are sure to find unique merchandise onboard, including this new Disney Cruise Line Loungefly Ear Headband complete with its own set of earmuffs.
Entertainment and Media
- In an interview with BBC Radio 1, Zoë Saldaña recently spoke about the poor experience she had filming “Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl” 20 years ago.
- McDonald’s is collaborating with the Disney+ “Loki” series through a newly-announced special sauce coming to restaurants to promote season 2 of the Marvel Cinematic Universe series.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company has assembled an AI task force to evaluate the future use of Artificial Intelligence in movies, theme parks, and more.
- In a recent press release from The Walt Disney Company, it’s been announced that PENN Entertainment’s existing sportsbook will be rebranded as “ESPN BET” in a new partnership between the two entities.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!