The seagull animatronics best known for shouting “Mine! Mine! Mine!” at The Seas with Nemo & Friends have been removed from the attraction’s entrance sign.
Seagull Animatronics Missing from The Seas with Nemo & Friends Sign
We noticed the gulls were gone while on a trip to EPCOT. They were presumably removed for refurbishment, and should return at a later date.
They can normally be found to the left of the attraction’s sign, on the flat, gray rock seen above.
We also spotted some plastic wrapped around their wiring to protect it from the elements while the birds are away.
Will you miss the seagulls while they’re gone? Or do you appreciate the new sense of quiet in World Nature? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our latest reports from EPCOT:
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Explore Journey of Water, Inspired by ‘Moana’ at Night in EPCOT
- Hidden Figments in EPCOT Tower Suite and More Disney Parks Easter Eggs Coming to Disney Treasure Ship
- New Safety Precautions Added to Imagination Pavilion’s Dreamport After Figment Falls Repeatedly
- Journey of Water Inspired by Moana to be Available During Early Entry and Extended Evening Hours at EPCOT
- FIRST LOOK: New Ride Share Area at EPCOT Now Open