Fantasy Flight Games announced that their new “Star Wars” trading card game, Star Wars: Unlimited, will hit shelves on March 8, 2024.
The first set of the new game from Fantasy Flight Games and Asmodee is called Spark of the Rebellion.
This is a fast-paced, strategic card game for everyone, whether you are a hardcore Star Wars fan, a longtime player of trading card games (TCGs), or anywhere in between! In this game, you build a deck using cards you acquire from randomized booster packs, and each of those cards has different strengths, weaknesses, and abilities. The game is called “Unlimited” for a reason; with over 200 cards in the first set—Spark of Rebellion—alone, there are countless strategies and combinations just waiting to be discovered. Choose your leader, build your deck, expand your collection, and launch yourself into a galaxy of unlimited potential!
IGN revealed a new Star Wars: Unlimited card — Mace Windu.
Click here to watch our Star Wars: Unlimited learn-to-play video with Fantasy Flight Games’ Community Engagement Specialist Xander Tabler.
Read more about Star Wars: Unlimited:
- Star Wars: Unlimited Quickstart Rules Officially Released, Plus New Cards Revealed
- Breakdown of Star Wars: Unlimited Gameplay with Heroism & Villainy Aspects
- First Look at Star Wars: Unlimited Deck Pods, Card Sleeves, and More Accessories
- Star Wars: Unlimited Starter Deck Lists Announced
- First Look at Star Wars: Unlimited Organized Play Kits