We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, November 4, 2023.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- On Thursday, November 1, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort introduced “Bluey” to Walt Disney World in the form of a scavenger hunt. As of today, November 4, the hunt has been discontinued (at least temporarily).
- Guest rooms at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort have been receiving what we’d consider largely a soft goods update, and we had the chance to stay in and tour one of the remodeled fifth sleeper rooms to check out all of the changes.
- New Christmas Disney Vacation Club merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World Resort.
- A new collection of “The Marvels” merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- If you’re looking for a souvenir to remind you of the magic of Walt Disney World, perhaps one of these new T-shirts is right for you.
Other Walt Disney World News
- A 22-year-old Kentucky man was arrested for secretly filming someone using the bathroom at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa last month.
- Disneyland Resort Magic Key holders can enjoy various special offerings before and during the resort’s holiday season, which officially begins on November 10.
- While on a recent visit to Disneyland Park, we spotted that a familiar face from “A Goofy Movie” has made an appearance in Mickey’s Toontown — Powerline!
- We visited the new Palm Breeze Bar at The Villas at Disneyland Hotel to try some of the new items on the menu. Check out our review.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!