During the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, the Odyssey Pavilion will house Holiday Hearth Desserts and the Santa Claus meet and greet. Crews have installed holiday decals on the building’s doors and windows.
Odyssey Pavilion Decorations
On a window between the doors is a decal advertising Holiday Hearth Desserts and the Santa Claus meet and greet.
The window decals all feature a Spaceship Earth-inspired background pattern. On top of that are various colorful images.
This set of windows features a large flower, golden stars, a chocolate cake, and a cupcake.
Another set of windows features various kinds of lanterns, representing different World Showcase countries.
This set has images of display cases showing off candy and confections.
A gingerbread man is over this door.
More cakes and cookies are on this window.
A series of candles sit in greenery on this window decal.
Here, a red bird sits atop a present.
On the corner window is another decal advertising Holiday Hearth Desserts and Santa Claus.
Check out the Holiday Hearth Desserts menu below.
Holiday Hearth Desserts
- Mint Chocolate Mousse Wreath (New)
- Apple Caramel Crumb Cake (New)
- Chocolate-covered Toffee Brittle (New)
- Red Velvet Mini Bundt Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Salted Caramel Spaceship Earth Cookie
- Mouse Crunch made with M&M’S chocolate candies
- Peppermint Pinwheel Cookie (Cookie Stroll Item)
- Hot Cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee (Non-alcoholic Beverage)
- Frozen Caramel Hot Chocolate with TWIX cookie bar pieces and whipped cream (Non-alcoholic Beverage) (New)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Jack Frost IPA (New)
- BrewDog It’s a Beaut Stout (New)
- Wicked Weed Brewing Milk & Cookies Imperial Milk Stout
- Peppermint Cocoa: Hot cocoa by Joffrey’s Coffee with peppermint schnapps
- Beer Flight
2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays
The 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays begins on November 24 (the day after American Thanksgiving) and runs through December 30. Entertainment will include JOYFUL! A Celebration of the Season, which highlights the joy of Christmas and Kwanzaa through Gospel, R&B, and holiday songs. Storytellers at select World Showcase pavilions will talk about their holiday traditions. Guests will be able to enjoy food from various Holiday Kitchens.
Living With the Land has been transformed with holiday lights and decorations. And the famous Candlelight Processional will return with a lineup of celebrity narrators that includes Simu Liu, Brendan Fraser, Eva Longoria, Jordan Fisher, and Audra McDonald. Candlelight Processional dining packages are available for various restaurants.