Things are not looking good for the newly-opened World Celebration Gardens at EPCOT, as we’ve now spotted five different malfunctioning lights on the floor of the area.
Lighting Continues to Malfunction in World Celebration Gardens
It appears there isn’t a quick fix for the defective lights that have plagued World Celebration Gardens since only a day after its grand opening on December 5, 2023. On our most recent visit, we noticed even more lights had gone out, with the broken lights we’d previously spotted, like the one above, still out.
This issue is becoming more and more apparent in different sections of the display.
Here you can see multiple lighting elements that are out in one section.
Were you able to see the lights in their working state when World Celebration Gardens first opened? Or have you only been able to experience them in their current state? Sound off in the comments below.
More on World Celebration Gardens at EPCOT
While the lighting elements in World Celebration Gardens may not have gone to plan thus far, there is much to celebrate about EPCOT’s big changes. Check out our coverage here:
- FIRST LOOK: Dreamers Point & Walt the Dreamer Statue Debut at EPCOT
- Full List (with Prices) of New ‘Luminous: The Story of Us’ Merchandise at EPCOT for Debut of Nighttime Spectacular
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: THE WALLS ARE DOWN! Full Daytime Tour of World Celebration Gardens at EPCOT
- VIDEO: Listen to the Full NEW EPCOT Entrance & World Celebration Background Music Loop
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: Nighttime Tour of New World Celebration Gardens Including Light-Up Pavement at EPCOT
- PHOTOS, FULL SHOW VIDEO: New ‘Luminous: The Symphony of Us’ Nighttime Spectacular Debuts at EPCOT
- VIDEO: Tom’s Honest Review of World Celebration and ‘Luminous: The Symphony of Us’ at EPCOT