We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, January 15, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The refurbishment on the Jungle Cruise temple scene at Magic Kingdom is complete, but now new construction walls are up in the attraction’s queue.
- A New Jersey man was arrested after assaulting a woman over a parking space at Disney Springs, according to newly released public records.
- A new glow-in-the-dark Disney Vacation Club Loungefly mini backpack and matching Spirit Jersey are now available at Walt Disney World, inspired by DVC Moonlight Magic.
Other Walt Disney World News
- We’ve got a full guide to all things Park Hopping at Walt Disney World, including how it works with Disney Genie+ Service and Lightning Lane.
- A new Disney California Adventure guidemap debuted this past week, featuring Hiro and Baymax in San Fransokyo Square.
- New Baymax-inspired merchandise also arrived in San Fransokyo Square, including two new ear headbands and two mugs featuring everyone’s favorite personal healthcare companion.
- Two new Starbucks tumblers have arrived at Disneyland Resort, taking inspiration from Minnie Mouse and Valentine’s Day.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Disney Pal-Palooza has begun at Tokyo Disneyland with Minnie’s Funderland, and Minnie has transformed the park with all of her favorite things — especially polka dots.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has released the full list of Port Adventures guests can experience when visiting Disney Lookout Cay at Lighthouse Point later this summer.
Entertainment and Media
- Walt Disney Animation Studios’ latest film, “Wish,” has crossed its reported budget at the worldwide box office. Needing to make about $400 million to be considered a financial success, this affirms the film’s spot on Disney’s long list of theatrical losses from 2023.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!