We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, January 26, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- On its closing night, Country Bear Jamboree experienced some slight malfunctions, as the Henry and Liver Lips animatronics stopped working mid-show.
- As a result of those malfunctions, the show did not come back online, and Country Bear Jamboree closed out its final day at Magic Kingdom with no final performance.
- A Walt Disney World trespasser tried to sneak into Magic Kingdom during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, and all he got for Christmas… was “escorted to the ground.”
- Most of the scrim has been removed from Columbia Harbour House in Magic Kingdom as its months-long exterior refurbishment nears completion.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The Vice President of Hospitality, Sales, and Marketing for Hilton Head’s Sea Pines Resort has been placed on administrative leave following his arrest at Walt Disney World for drunkenly slapping a teenage Cast Member.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort has a few new merchandise items available for purchase.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Walt Disney World has once again extended park hours for Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom on most days during the week of Valentine’s Day 2024.
- Disney has released the soundtrack for the reimagined Pixar Place Hotel on music streaming services, just four days ahead of its opening.
- A new Evil Queen ear headband is now available for the fairest of them all at Disneyland Resort.
- A new color trend collection, “Peach Punch,” is now available at Disneyland Resort, with Spirit Jerseys, a Loungefly mini backpack, and more.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line is hosting multiple open-call auditions to join the inaugural team aboard the Disney Treasure cruise ship.
WDW News Today
Major Avatar Attraction Tease for Disney Parks
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!