We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, January 6, 2024.
WDWNT, LLC is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Walt Disney World
- Following the recent installation of the new custom weathervane, construction walls at Tiana’s Bayou Adventure in Magic Kingdom have been moved back once again.
- Since our last look at the flex space near Imagination! Pavilion at EPCOT, crews have installed more railings. They were soldering and painting them during our visit on December 29, 2023.
- In late December 2023, crews erected scaffolding over the façades facing the front garden of the United Kingdom Pavilion in EPCOT.
- More items from the Disney Eats Snacks Collection have arrived at Walt Disney World in the past few days.
- Two new Starbucks items have made their way to Walt Disney World — both feature icons of the parks we know and love.
- It’s a new year, and you can start it off right by bringing home a little Disney magic of your own with new Disney LEGO sets, featuring “Frozen,” Mickey Mouse, “Tangled,” and more. (Affiliate Content)
- New Disney’s Beach Club Resort merchandise has arrived at Walt Disney World, including a scented Loungefly backpack, a new beach towel detailing all the resort has to offer, and more.
- Some new Disney Munchlings kitchenware, as well as late Munchlings Christmas ornaments, arrived at Walt Disney World this week.
- A new “Peach Punch” Loungefly mini backpack has made its debut at Walt Disney World, ready to carry all your park gear.
- Make every day an epic adventure when you play with one of these new LEGO sets featuring your favorite Marvel and Star Wars characters. (Affiliate Content)
- The newest mug in the Starbucks “Been There” series is inspired by Arendelle, the fictional Nordic kingdom in the “Frozen” films.
- Two new merchandise collections inspired by Walt Disney World park icons have arrived at the resort this week.
- We spotted two new Disney Pandora collections inside Uptown Jewelers at Magic Kingdom — one for Cinderella, and the other themed to Valentine’s Day.
- Walt Disney World has new apparel featuring the famous Partners statue of Mickey Mouse and Walt Disney.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Tomorrow, January 7, 2024, the Walt Disney World website will be performing system maintenance, which will impact guests attempting to make reservations during the downtime.
- Central Florida Tourism Oversight District lawyers updated a previous notice of deposition to include more questions about Disney’s connection to the Reedy Creek Improvement District.
- A woman was killed and three other pedestrians were injured in two hit-and-run crashes near Disneyland Resort and the Anaheim Convention Center on the evening of Friday, January 5, 2024.
- With just around a month before its February 3 reopening, the Mark Twain Riverboat at Disneyland is getting the final touches in its refurbishment process.
- Refurbishment is underway for the Astro Orbitor in Disneyland Park, and, in the latest update, much of the attraction has been removed.
- Set for a late 2024 completion, the Downtown Disney District reimagining at Disneyland Resort is well on its way. We recently visited to check out the latest construction updates.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Some new happy haunted merchandise has materialized for goblins and ghoulies at Tokyo Disney Resort, including a cape, purse, mystery box, and more.
Entertainment & Media
- With a steady increase in production, Disney Lorcana Enchanted Cards are becoming more readily available, causing a price drop.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!