We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, February 2, 2024.
Walt Disney World
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The build-your-own lightsaber experience in Tatooine Traders at Disney’s Hollywood Studios now allows guests to build their sabers without Cast Member help.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The “bioluminescent” pathways in Pandora — The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom are currently being refreshed.
- New items have joined the Italy Pavilion collection at EPCOT, including a Lug bag, a tumbler, and more.
- A new Disneyland Paris Loungefly mini backpack and Stitch ear headband have arrived in the France Pavilion at EPCOT.
- Pixar Place Hotel has officially opened at Disneyland Resort, and we’re taking you on a virtual tour of a 1-Bedroom suite.
- The 2024 Lunar New Year Festival is in full swing at Disney California Adventure, and we have a full guide ready for you.
- New, seasonal grape-flavored Mickey-shaped beignets are now available at Disneyland Resort, and we gave them a review.
- The Magic Happens parade has returned to Disneyland Park for the first time since October 2023, and has made some slight changes to dancers’ costumes and parade floats.
Shanghai Disneyland & Hong Kong Disneyland
- Disney has released new details on the Chinese New Year celebrations at Shanghai Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
- Carl Weathers, known for his roles in the “Rocky” films and the Disney+ series “The Mandalorian,” has passed away. He was 76.
The Walt Disney Company
- Following the dismissal of Disney’s federal First Amendment lawsuit against Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and the Central Florida Tourism Oversight District, the governor is now saying that Disney should “move on.”
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!