Beginning January 1st, 2018, the Fantasmic dining package at Disney’s Hollywood Studios will be removing appetizers from the offering at the Hollywood Brown Derby and Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano.
Beginning January 1, 2018, Fantasmic! Dining Packages will include:
- One entrée, dessert and nonalcoholic beverage at select full-service restaurants or one buffet (where applicable)
- One voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area
The new pricing will be…
Mama Melrose Ristorante Italiano
- Lunch/dinner – $42 adults; $18 children (plus tax and gratuity)
Hollywood & Vine
- Breakfast (Disney Junior Play ‘n’ Dine) – $41 adults; $24 children (plus tax and gratuity)
- Lunch and dinner (Minnie’s Seasonal Dine) – $59 adults; $35 children (plus tax and gratuity)
The Hollywood Brown Derby
- Lunch/dinner – $62 adults; $22 children (plus tax and gratuity)
While the Brown Derby and Mama Melrose’s are $3 cheaper, that obviously doesn’t make up for the loss of an appetizer in price. Hollywood & Vine’s pricing for the package is remaining the same.
I don’t know about you, but there are times when planning a Disney vacation can be overwhelming! There are so many options, where to stay, when to go, is this the best price. So, I want to introduce you all to Cindy Minor and the team at Small World Big Fun. They will help you plan your Disney vacation for FREE. Contact them today!