With Mickey’s 90th birthday right around the corner, the Disney parks are celebrating with special treats to mark the occasion. Dozens of new treats at both Disney World in Orlando and Disneyland in California will be available for just a few days in honor of the mouse who started it all.
The festive food will be available from November 16 through November 18 at Walt Disney World and November 17 through November 18 at Disneyland.
Magic Kingdom will offer the following new treats:
- Birthday Bash Push Pop – filled with birthday cake pastry cream and layered with cake crumbles, buttercream, and glitter sprinkles; available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café, Pinocchio Village Haus, Pecos Bill Tall Tale Inn & Café, Columbia Harbour House
- Confetti Mickey Pretzel – Mickey pretzel topped with marshmallow cream and confetti sprinkles; available at The Lunching Pad, Storybook Circus, Liberty Square Market, and pretzel carts in Main Street, U.S.A. and Frontierland
- Mickey Cheeseburger – Angus burger with macaroni and cheese, American cheese, cheese sauce, and spicy cheese dust on a Mickey Mouse Bun; available at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe
- Minnie Kitchen Sink Sundae – two scoops of your choice of ice cream topped with hot fudge, whipped cream, cherries, and your choice of peanut butter or caramel served in a Minnie Kitchen Sink souvenir bowl; available at Plaza Ice Cream Parlor
- Cheesy Hot Diggity Dog – all-beef hot dog topped with cheddar, queso, and seasoned cheese puffs; available at Casey’s Corner
- Steamboat Willie Cookies and Cream Cheesecake – available at Jungle Navigation Co. LTD Skipper Canteen, The Crystal Palace, and Tony’s Town Square Restaurant
Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios will offer just one birthday treat per park.
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake at Animal Kingdom – chocolate cupcake topped with buttercream frosting, a fondant birthday balloon, and an edible image of Mickey; available at Creature Comforts, Pizzafari, and Restaurantosaurus
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake at Hollywood Stuios – vanilla cake with sprinkles, buttercream, and a chocolate Mickey medallion; available at Trolley Car Café, ABC Commissary, Rosie’s All-American Café, and Backlot Express
Epcot will offer several new dishes for the event, including two that will be available for just one day.
- Hidden Mickey Cupcake – vanilla cupcake with brownie filling topped with buttercream icing and fondant birthday hat; available at Kringla Bakeri og Kafe Nov. 17-18
- Mickey Cookies and Cream Cheesecake – available at Sunshine Seasons
- Mickey’s Celebration Cupcake – vanilla cupcake filled with white chocolate mousse; available at Fountain View Nov. 17-18
- Mickey and Minnie Birthday Specialty Cupcakes – chocolate cupcake topped with buttercream, sprinkles, and chocolate ears; available at Coral Reef Restaurant Nov. 18 only
- Mickey-shaped Cucumber Salad – available for lunch and dinner at Garden Grill Restaurant Nov. 18 only
- Mickey Mousse – chocolate mousse with cookies and cream crumbles; available at Garden Grill Restaurant Nov. 18 only
Nearly all of the resorts will celebrate Mickey’s birthday with special cupcakes or desserts.
- Birthday Fudge Cupcake at the All-Star Resorts – chocolate cupcake with fudge filling topped with fudge buttercream and chocolate balloons; available at Intermission Food Court, End Zone Food Court, and World Premier Food Court
- Cookies and Cream Sorcerer Cupcake at the Art of Animation Resort – chocolate cupcake with cookies and cream filling topped with vanilla buttercream; available at Landscape of Flavors
- Fudgefetti Sundae Cupcake at the Pop Century Resort – vanilla cupcake with whipped chocolate ganache filling topped with vanilla buttercream, chocolate fudge, and sprinkles; available at Everything POP Shopping and Dining
- Cookies and Cream Birthday Cupcake at the Port Orleans Resort – vanilla cupcake filled with cookies and cream buttercream topped with cookies and cream and vanilla buttercream, white crispy pearls, and milk chocolate Mickey ears; available at Riverside Mill Food Court and Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory
- Mickey’s Mini Gâteau at the Animal Kingdom Lodge – chocolate chip sponge cake with milk chocolate mousse; available at The Mara
- Steamboat Willie Heritage Mickey at the BoardWalk– white chocolate mousse tart with a dark chocolate mousse Mickey dome and chocolate buttons, ears, and tail; available at BoardWalk Bakery
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake Cupcake at the Contemporary Resort – red velvet cake with chocolate buttercream filling topped with cream cheese buttercream icing, white chocolate Mickey balloons, and a mini birthday cake; available at Contempo Café
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake at the Grand Floridian– vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream filling topped with dark chocolate Mickey ears and a fondant party hat and bowtie; available at Gasparilla Island Grill
- Mickey’s Birthday Cupcake at the Polynesian Village Resort – milk chocolate cupcake with cherry and sweet cream filling topped with vanilla buttercream and white chocolate glove; available at Capt. Cook’s and Kona Café Coffee Bar
- Mickey Brownie Mousse at the Wilderness Lodge – fudge brownie topped with chocolate mousse and milk chocolate Mickey ears; available at Roaring Fork
- Mickey’s Birthday Cake at the Yacht & Beach Club Resorts – chocolate cupcake with cherry filling topped with caramel chocolate mousse; available at Beach Club Marketplace and The Market at Ale & Compass
- Birthday Celebration Cake at the Old Key West and Saratoga Springs Resorts – confetti cake with strawberry buttercream and chocolate ganache; available at The Artist’s Palette and Good’s Food To Go
- Cookies and Cream Birthday Cupcake at the Caribbean Beach Resort – vanilla cupcake with cookies and cream filling topped with cookies and cream and vanilla buttercream, white crispy pearls, and milk chocolate Mickey Ears; available at Centertown Market
ESPN Wide World of Sports will offer Mickey and Minnie Birthday Specialty Cupcakes with buttercream, sprinkles and chocolate ears at the ESPN Grill.
Disney Springs will also be celebrating Mickey’s birthday with new merchandise and treats, including:
- Started With a Mouse – Boston cream pie with white chiffon cake, blue glaçage, dark chocolate ears, and blue fondant; available at Amorette’s Patisserie
- Mickey’s Birthday Smoothie – tropical strawberry smoothie topped with whipped cream; available Amorette’s Patisserie
- Mickey Ganache Lollipop – strawberry ganache lollipop with Mickey Mouse décor; available at The Ganachery
- Mickey Milk Chocolate Ganache Square – milk chocolate ganache squares; available at The Ganachery
- Magical Birthday Sundae – vanilla ice cream with chocolate drizzle, whipped cream, sprinkles, and chocolate-dipped waffle crisps; available at Ghirardelli Soda Fountain and Chocolate Shop
Disneyland will offer nine new treats, several of which will also be made available at California Adventure.
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sundae– two scoops of birthday cake ice cream topped with a brownie, hot fudge, whipped cream, cherry, and sprinkles served in a Mickey or Minnie Mouse Kitchen Sink; available at Disneyland park (Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor) and Disney California Adventure park (Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream)
- Mickey Mouse Birthday Cake Crisped Rice Treat – three-layered crispy treat fruity cereal and Mickey-shaped sprinkles; available at Disneyland park (Refreshment Corner, Main Street U.S.A. Fruit Cart and Coffee Cart, Troubadour Tavern, all Toontown quick-service locations), Disney California Adventure park (Pacific Wharf Gourmet Cart, Pacific Wharf Café, Boardwalk Pizza & Pasta), Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa (Holiday Cart), and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel (Surfside Lounge, Sand Bar)
- Steamboat Willie Chocolate-Dipped Marshmallow and Caramel Apple – available at Disneyland park (Candy Palace and Hunny Spot), Disney California Adventure park (Trolley Treats), and the Downtown Disney District (Marceline’s Confectionery)
- Mickey’s Birthday Churro – warm churro rolled in birthday cake sugar and served with confetti icing; available at select Churro Carts across Disneyland park
- Mickey’s Celebration Churro – warm chocolate churro topped with cookie butter and Mickey confetti and served with a side of red marshmallow cream and Mickey buttons; available at select Churro Carts across Disneyland park
- Mac ‘N Cheese Foot-Long Hot Dog – foot-long hot dog on an Italian roll topped with creamy mac and cheese and bacon bits; available at Pluto’s Dog House
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Birthday Frozen Yogurt Sundaes – topped with confetti sprinkles; available at Clarabelle’s at Disneyland park
- Mickey Mouse Pizza – choice of pepperoni or cheese Mickey-shaped pizza; available at Daisy’s Diner at Disneyland park
- Cookies and Cream Beignets – available at Mint Julep Bar at Disneyland park
Disneyland will also offer a special birthday sipper cup, served with a choice of fountain drink and available at both parks for one day only on November 18.