You love Disney, you love food and you love a great deal. Now you can have all three with Walt Disney World’s latest offers.
You can take advantage of FREE dining plans for select dates this fall and winter. Plus, rooms at select Walt Disney World resorts are up to 20% off! At Never Grow Up Vacations, our agents have been busy booking the best of these offers to make savory deals a reality for our guests.
Sometimes I wonder if I travel to Disney just of the food, and with so many amazing choices I think the answer may be yes! In USA Today’s latest poll of the Best Amusement Park Restaurants, six of the top 10 are in Walt Disney World!
- Via Napoli – Epcot
- Cesari’s Pizza – Knoebels
- Chef Art Smith’s Homecomin’ – Disney Springs
- The Cowfish Sushi Burger Bar – Universal CityWalk
- Be Our Guest Restaurant – Magic Kingdom
- Mrs. Knott’s Chicken Dinner Restaurant – Knott’s Berry Farm
- Boma Flavors of Africa – Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- California Grill – Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Three Broomsticks – Universal Studios Hollywood
- Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater – Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Now you can try each of these great Walt Disney World restaurants for yourself and for FREE with the new dining plan offer!
Want even more foodie opportunities? Walt Disney World has so many amazing experiences to indulge your appetite! We have saved many of our guests money so that they are able to add delicious extras like these to their vacation.
- The new Taste of Magic Kingdom VIP tour is an amazing way to experience many tasty treats and samplings from expert kitchens throughout the Magic Kingdom. Plus you get to travel backstage to see where these delicious meals come to life. Our agents can help you and your family book this unforgettable experience.
- The Epcot International Food and Wine Festival will begin serving up over 100 dishes, drinks, desserts and more on August 29th. The festival also offers dozens of opportunities for classes, Eat to the Beat Concert Series dining packages, demonstrations, tours and tasting events. Ask our agents about how you can savor the most in this fan-favorite event.
- There are so many more new and special experiences, like the Circle of Flavors: Harambe at Night progressive dining experience at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, new restaurants like Takumi-Tei at the Japan Pavilion in Epcot and Toledo at the top of the Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs Resort, and all of the galactic goodies that will be available when Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opens at Disney’s Hollywood Studios on August 29th.
No matter what your food favorites, our agents always serve up the best that Disney has to offer. Be our guest this summer and fall, and take advantage of the white glove concierge service our agents provide every guest, every time! Now more than ever is the time to visit Walt Disney World in Florida. These sweet deals will not last so make sure to contact us today!
Jill Kuritz and the team at Never Grow Up Vacations