The new rainbow Figment bus is a sight to behold!

PHOTOS: New Figment Bus Brings Imagination to Disney Transportation at Walt Disney World

The latest addition to the Disney Transportation family is none other than the royal purple Figment bus!

The design features Figment with a paintbrush, painting a rainbow all across the Walt Disney World skies.

If you look closely, you can even see the Imagination! Pavilion in the background, by the front of the bus doors.

I really love the fun design in the back, with Figment’s tail and even a paint handprint.

Similar to the buses featuring the sensational six, these buses have those new blue seats and laminate floors throughout. Some of the buses will also have USB charging ports conveniently located between seats, so you can re-charge your devices and not miss a moment of capturing and sharing your Disney vacation memories.

You can check out even more photos of the recent “The Lion King” bus here, as well as the “Monsters, Inc.” bus here! Other additions to the Disney character buses include Dumbo as well as Rocket and Groot from “Guardians of the Galaxy”!

Adam
Adam
1 year ago

I wish that they had included Dreamfinder as well. But still, this is a good design!

Fig Newton
Fig Newton
1 year ago

Mr. Chapek. Do you think you can just slap Figment on a bus and we the fans we’ll just forgive everything you’ve done to the parks???

Yeah that’ll work. Thanks!

Randy Rumor
Randy Rumor
1 year ago

This is just the start of things to come. I’ve heard they’re gonna add Captain EO and the Veggie Veggie Fruit Fruits to buses. Possibly even Minions. They own those don’t they?

Kevin Bubnick
Kevin Bubnick
1 year ago

I hope that all buses will get a fun design!! I am LOVING these.

Fart Finder
Fart Finder
1 year ago

The bus even smells like his farts! If you use your imagination you can imagine you paid for a Lyft and did not wait hours for a bus that smells like farts. I imagine the Figment bathroom overlay is next as the Chapeck IP Fartfinder needs more gas to blow away orginal unique attractions with cheap IP overlays. Figment should only ride blimps or monorails

Carri Shipaila
Carri Shipaila
1 year ago

The one bus I’ll need to track down and ride on my vacation next week. I love Figment!!!!