Walt Disney World Resort Annual Pass Purchases and Renewals Now Available at Theme Park Guest Relations Windows

UPDATE: As of July 12, Annual Pass purchases are temporarily suspended. Renewals are still available.

With the Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom reopening to guests today, it’s time to head back into the magic! However, if you weren’t lucky enough to snag an Annual Pass or renew yours before the parks shut down due to COVID-19, Cast Members at the Guest Relations windows at Disney’s Animal Kingdom this morning have confirmed that pass purchases and renewals are currently available.

If you head to the ticket booth located outside the open theme parks today, guests have been able to renew or purchase Annual Passes once again for 2020, and the monthly payment option is available as well.

Taking a look at the Walt Disney World Theme Park Ticket web page currently, only day tickets are listed as options for purchasing 2020/2021 tickets, but we’ll continue to check back throughout the day and update this story if they become available online.

Remember, even after you purchase an Annual Pass, guests with valid admission are still required to make a reservation in advance for each park entry, so be sure to check the park reservation availability calendar before purchasing any new tickets and then go directly to DisneyWorld.com/DisneyParkPass after your purchase to make your park reservations. Reservations are limited and subject to availability.

2.7 3 votes
Danielle
Danielle
1 year ago

Any idea if you can still upgrade tickets to an AP? I have a 10 day hopper I wanted to upgrade.

Megan Claycomb
Megan Claycomb
Reply to  Danielle

Did you ever get an answer to this? That’s what I’m trying to find right now.

Tony
Tony
1 year ago

With WDW not selling out daily tickets for today’s opening, I find it troubling that APHs still have to have a reservation to come into the parks, which to begin with is a breech of the AP contract. Although Disney has given an option for APHs to cancel our APs, we still have not been able to do so over the phone or in person at a Guest Services location at Disney Springs. Matter of fact we have been told to call the VIPassholder number, spend up to two hours on hold, only to be told you cannot cancel over… Read more »

Stephanie Alkire
Stephanie Alkire
Reply to  Tony

We called and canceled with no issues.

Steve Ura
Steve Ura
1 year ago

I hope that’s an old picture of the Passholders line. No masks? All bunched up? If not, there’s no way that I would go there.

Robert
Robert
1 year ago

Where’s the incentive? Without park-hopping, the platinum annual pass is useless. And I don’t think I can renew my platinum pass, but renew it as a gold instead, and even if I could, those ones have blackout dates.

Drew
Drew
1 year ago

Disney online chat still told me this mornong that they aren’t selling new APs or allowing upgrades from Gold to Platinum. Maybe its different at the parks?

SUe
SUe
Reply to  Drew

SAme Ed ha veg have platinum ones but whatis the point Bc will will not get what you paid for

Sean
Sean
1 year ago

This is incorrect, I went to animal kingdom, they are not selling AP right now. At least not at the ticket kiosk, I don’t know if guest relations is different or where that is.

Clevelander
Clevelander
1 year ago

I’m reading online from people who went to Guest Services today, who said they were NOT able to buy new APs, just renewals. Is this true?

Shedsk
Shedsk
Reply to  Clevelander

Nope. Just left the ticket booth and they are not selling APs, only renewals

Kathryn Scrimpshire
Kathryn Scrimpshire
1 year ago

I was told via phone that they were not selling new annual passes. We are arriving in 10 days and we’re hoping to upgrade my husband’s ticket to an AP. Do you have any update on if this is actually available?

Last edited 1 year ago by Kathryn Scrimpshire
Jodi
Jodi
1 year ago

New home construction is still going strong in Central Florida. A lot of people are still moving to Florida that want to buy APs, including my family. Really wondering when Disney will make them available again.