We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, November 21, 2020.
Walt Disney World
- We had an exciting day filled with limited edition merchandise and construction updates at the Magic Kingdom, which you can read all about in our photo report!
- Bonjour! Village Gifts has reopened inside New Fantasyland with plenty of holiday merchandise.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance experienced a delayed opening at the park late this morning due to technical glitches.
- Hollywood Scoops has taken peppermint and thrown in a few bundt cakes to create the pretty-looking (and tasty) Peppermint Bundt Cake Shake.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The holidays have finally arrived at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn! Whether you want to stay cozy indoors or enjoy the fall air, there are plenty of decorations to be seen!
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has a small way to celebrate Thanksgiving with a new pumpkin caramel cupcake.
- Tokyo Disney Resort will welcome in the new year with new traditional Japanese-style items featuring Clarabelle Cow to commemorate the upcoming Year of the Ox at Tokyo Disney Resort!
- There’s room for one more… yummy treat! A new oven mitt at the Magic Kingdom features one of The Haunted Mansion’s most well-known lines.
- Walt Disney World has two new oven mitts and a potholder that are perfect for anyone putting together a Disney Parks-themed kitchen.
- New Dooney & Bourke bags with designs featuring Disney cats, dogs, and Tangled are on display at the Magic Kingdom ahead of their November 23rd release.
- Four new sweatshirts arrived at Walt Disney World today. Featuring iconic Disney images, the sweatshirts have screenprinted and embroidered appliqué images of Cinderella Castle, Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, and Stitch.
- While this year may not have brought about the debut of Life Day celebrations across Batuu, at least we have new merchandise to rejoice over at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, including a wooden Boba Fett doll and figures of the droids outside Droid Depot!
- A plethora of new hand sanitizer keychains are now available at Disney Parks! Stay safe while showing your love for your favorite Disney characters and attractions!
- Avengers fans can add a new dress from The Dress Shop to their collection, as Captain America has joined the fashion fight.
- We discovered three new Spirit Jerseys featuring the Disneyland Resort logo, as well as one paying tribute to everyone’s favorite Space Ranger: Buzz Lightyear.
The Walt Disney Company
- After mourning the tragic loss of Chadwick Boseman, Marvel Studios is expected to finally begin filming the sequel to Black Panther in July.
WDW News Today
- This week’s episode of Nerd Alert discusses the first two episodes of “The Mandalorian: Season Two”.
Christmas Decorations Arrive at Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
LIVE Saturday at the Studios with Tom
NEW Walkway From Magic Kingdom to Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort Now Open – POV With Commentary
New Safety Spiel in Kilimanjaro Safaris Pre-Show at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
That’s it for today, we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!