We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, January 18, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A new element has been added to the corner of Uptown Jewelers on Main Street, U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom.
- The Wonderful Walk of Colorful Cuisine is back for another year of the EPCOT International Festival of the Arts.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We have our first look at the tunnel guests will walk through when arriving by shuttle at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disney’s Hollywood Studios from Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
- The seating area of Woody’s Lunch Box in Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now being partially covered.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- After walls were put over merchandise display shelves, we now know Out of the Wild at Disney’s Animal Kingdom will be permanently closing later this month.
- In December, the Anaheim Police Department responded to more than twenty calls at Disneyland Resort that resulted in officers taking action.
- Next month will be the first Magic Key Holder Celebration Month and printed posters and PhotoPass Magic Shots that will be available during the month.
- The Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe at Disneyland Park has three seasonal offerings right now: raspberry crème brûlée tart, salted caramel macaron, and chocolate mousse brownie.
- Disneyland has released a few Valentine’s Day themed treats around the park, including a Strawberry Ice Cream Float from the Golden Horseshoe.
- Strawberry banana popcorn has returned as the outpost mix at Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
- One of the many seasonal offerings at Disneyland is the new Horchata Cold Brew from Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante.
- If you’re searching for a special gift for a Disney-loving Valentine, look no further than Magic Kingdom: we spotted some beautiful new fine jewelry at Uptown Jewelers.
- You can now turn your own droid into a “ferry droid,” as seen in “The Mandalorian on Disney+.
- A new t-shirt featuring Powerline from “A Goofy Movie” is now available at Walt Disney World.
- A new water bottle inspired by the Purple Wall of Tomorrowland is now available at Walt Disney World.
- Disneyland Resort has a new assortment of apparel featuring Baymax from “Big Hero 6.”
- Two baseball jerseys inspired by “Hercules” and “Monsters, Inc.” have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- A Donald Duck figurine has joined the Lunar New Year collection available at Disneyland Resort.
- Three new puffer jackets featuring different classic Disney characters are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Two new purses by Dooney & Bourke have arrived at Disneyland Resort for Valentine’s Day.
- A new lotus flower-shaped glow cube is now available as an add-on at Hollywood Lounge in Disney California Adventure.
- Several new Disneyland-branded apparel items are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new bottle and throw blanket featuring Sleeping Beauty Castle are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new Wonderground Gallery vinyl figure by Jerrod Maruyama has debuted in celebration of the 50th anniversary of the Magic Kingdom.
- Disney Vacation Club members can show off in style with this EARidescent sequined pink Spirit Jersey, perfect for the 50th Anniversary.
- Now, fans of the resort can show their love of Old Key West Resort with a new collection of merchandise.
- A new Disney Vacation Club Member Spirit Jersey with a retro 1971 aesthetic is out now at Walt Disney World.
Entertainment and Media
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” is now tied on the Billboard Hot 100 for the top song from Walt Disney animation studios in the last 26 years.
- Marvel Studios has released the first trailer and poster for their next Disney+ original series, “Moon Knight.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort profits are expected to rebound this year, then grow higher in 2023 and 2024.
WDW News Today
Reviewing Every NEW Food & Drink Item at EPCOT International Festival of the Arts 2022
Frozen Takes Over Parks, Maelstrom and Backlot Tour Close Forever – Timekeeping #45 – 2014
Was Disney’s Jungle Cruise a HIT or a MISS? – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!