We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, February 27, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A new seating area, decorated beautifully with florals, has been set up just outside Creations Shop at EPCOT.
- More topiaries keep sprouting up across EPCOT in preparation for the 2022 International Flower & Garden Festival, including the return of The Three Caballeros.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser hasn’t even officially opened to guests yet, and exclusive merchandise from the resort is already being resold on eBay.
Other Walt Disney World News
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Quite a bit of attractions are scheduled for their two-week refurbishments through September 2022 at Tokyo Disney Resort.
- The 30th Anniversary celebration at Disneyland Paris officially kicks off on March 6, 2022. And the park is getting prepared with new decorations, including this new décor on Main Street Station.
Disney Cruise Line
- Just the other day, the new United Kingdom floral collection debuted at EPCOT. And we found a couple of more new items today, as well.
- The next series of the Disney Parks Wishables will be themed to the attraction, MuppetVision 3D, at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Lots of new candles have made their way into shops around Walt Disney World. The two newest ones we found are these Cinderella coach and holiday candles.
Entertainment and Media
- It has not been a smooth ride for the newest installment of the “Indiana Jones” franchise. But production has finally wrapped on the fifth film.
- In a recent interview with The Independent, Josh Gad, most famously known as the voice of Olaf in “Frozen,” believes Disney could have done a lot more for his gay character, LeFou, in the live action film, “Beauty and the Beast.”
- The official Disney Facebook page released a new trailer and poster for the upcoming Disney+ film, “Better Nate Than Ever.”
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!