We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, September 1, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- One of the last remnants of the 1994 New Tomorrowland has been removed just outside the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover.
- We had a try of the new Bashful-inspired chocolate orange cone at Storybook Treats today.
- For the first time ever, “Elevated” mixed cocktails with hard liquors will be served to guests at the Magic Kingdom.
- A 3 year-old’s “creepy doll” earned her special treatment during their latest visit to Walt Disney World according to a mom on Facebook.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We spotted intermittent fountain testing at Disney’s Hollywood Studios as rehearsals continue on “Fantasmic!”
- With a new month comes a new Gideon’s Bakehouse cookie and cold brew, and we headed out to try the new Peanut Butter Cold Brew cookie and French Toast cold brew for ourselves!
- Don’t miss the cute Jack Skellington ears we spotted today at Walt Disney World!
- Just in time for Halloween, the Magic Key Holder discount will increase from 20% to 30% this autumn for all tiers.
- A Disney Vacation Club lounge is coming to Tomorrowland at Disneyland as part of the rumored upcoming overhaul of the land.
- If you’re curious what’s going on over at the Haunted Mansion lawn and the entrance Mickey floral at Disneyland, it turns out the park is installing extremely high quality artificial turf to save on water.
- The 2023 Disneyland Resort calendar is now available!
- Merchandise promoting the upcoming “Star Wars” series “Andor” has landed at the Disneyland Resort.
- We now have new details on this year’s holiday festivities at Disneyland Paris, including plans to temporarily replace “Disney Illuminations” with “Disney Dreams of Christmas”.
- Disneyland Paris has turned off its gas lamps on the Main Street Arcades as the European energy crisis continues.
Entertainment & Media
- Rumor has it Disney will finally make a return to traditional hand-drawn animation with an adaptation of the French folk tale “Bluebeard.”
WDW News Today
Rehearsals Begin for Fantasmic! Return, End Date Announced for Walt Disney World 50th Celebration – NewsToday 8/31
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!