We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, September 25, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Today, we were able to find the Donald Duck Candy Corn Sipper in Magic Kingdom!
- Happy first day of fall from Magic Kingdom! Check out our photo report!
- When we stopped by the Coca-Cola Store Rooftop Bar today in Disney Springs, we noticed that all alcohol has been removed from the menu.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- As a part of the ongoing refurbishments and improvements to Disney’s BoardWalk Inn, Dundy’s Sundries is closing permanently on October 3rd.
- Arribas Brothers has four new Walt Disney World 50th anniversary Christmas ornaments available in Crystal Arts at Magic Kingdom.
- A new Halloween travel mug is available at Disneyland Resort.
- Guests who have an upcoming stay at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel can now choose from even more MagicBand+ designs when they select a pre-arrival band!
- Several new pins arrived at Disneyland Resort this week, including pins celebrating the 60th anniversary of Spider-Man and the 75th anniversary of “Fun and Fancy Free.”
- Give your fur baby a comfortable place to sleep with this new pet bed inspired by Grogu’s (Baby Yoda) floating crib from “The Mandalorian.”
- Check out this green Mickey Mouse Starbucks tumbler we found today while shopping at World of Disney in Disney Springs!
Other Walt Disney World News
- As Tropical Depression 9 (TD9) strengthens into Tropical Storm Ian, we expect to see changes at Walt Disney World Resort to address the impact and ensure safety for all guests.
- Walt Disney World Resort will be meeting with state and county partners to form a plan of action for Tropical Storm Ian.
- The entire state of Florida is now under a State of Emergency as Tropical Storm Ian approaches from the gulf of Florida.
- We recently reported on the DVC billboard being repainted, and it appears this refurbishment is complete!
- According to an update from the National Hurricane Center on Sunday, there still remains uncertainty around the track and intensity of Tropical Storm Ian when it makes US landfall later this week.
- A symbol for the Bounty Hunters’ Guild has popped up on doors throughout Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge in Disneyland Park.
- While demolition was completed and the land was cleared four months ago, we haven’t seen significant construction at Downtown Disney District yet.
- To celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Disneyland Paris, a brand new 100% Disneyland Paris Monopoly board game has been created!
- Earlier this year, we shared the concept art for the new “picturesque promenade” and restaurant coming to Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris. Now, we have an in-depth look at the new restaurant coming to the area!
Hong Kong Disneyland
- We were able to see new construction updates on Elsa’s Ice Castle among The North Mountain in Hong Kong Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
The Walt Disney Company
- It was announced that Bob Iger, former Disney CEO, was named an Honorary Knight of the British Empire by the United Kingdom government.
WDW News Today
“Everything RUNAWAY RAILWAY Isn’t” – Tom’s Honest Review of Tokyo’s INSANE Beauty & The Beast Ride
Disney Merchandise Unboxing & Roundup: Everything You Need to Know!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!