We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, November 12, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World announced today that they will be launching late night fireworks for the next three nights.
- Walt Disney World confirmed today that the Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind Holiday Mix overlay will start on November 25.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholders can enjoy an exclusive showing of Fantasmic! at Disney’s Hollywood Studios tonight.
- Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios is now available on mobile order on My Disney Experience.
- Sunset Seasons Greetings has returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios for the 2022 holiday season.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A new guidemap is available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for late fall and winter 2022.
- Santa Claus has returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom for another season of festive flotillas.
- The Holiday Tree of Life Awakenings shows have returned to Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Two new limited edition pins celebrating Walt Disney World have arrived.
- A new Chip ‘n’ Dale MagicBand+ is available at Walt Disney World Resort.
- BaubleBar has a new Minnie Mouse ear headband inspired by Snow White available at Walt Disney World Resort.
- M’Baku, one of Wakanda’s fiercest warriors, has made his way to Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure to teach “The Way of the Jabari.”
- The holiday season has begun at Disney California Adventure with the kickoff of the 2022 Festival of Holidays, and you can get a jump on your holiday shopping with all of the festival merchandise!
- Celebrate the Festival of Holidays at Sonoma Terrace in Disney California Adventure with the new Colombian Empanadas and a reimagined Mistletoe Mule.
- The holidays are just around the corner, and we already have visions of sugarplums in our heads thanks to this new Mickey Mouse Holiday Treats Loungefly mini backpack at the Disneyland Resort!
- Every place at the Disneyland Resort is getting into the holiday spirit — including Smokejumpers Grill at Grizzly Peak at Disney California Adventure.
- Celebrate the cartoon that brought Mickey Mouse to the world for the first time with a new Steamboat Willie Loungefly backpack at the Disneyland Resort!
- Pym Tasting Lab in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure has three new cocktails for winter 2022: Honey Fusion 2.0, Honey Buzz 2.0, and Tropical Hurricane Cocktail.
- Flashback to the trippy 1960s and the age of tie-dye with a new Minnie ear headband and Spirit Jersey now available at the Disneyland Resort!
- Top off your Christmas tree with an ornament honoring the “Star Wars” holiday of Life Day.
- The holidays have come to Schmoozies!, the specialty beverage, milkshake, and smoothie spot at Disney California Adventure’s Hollywood Land.
- New holiday merchandise is pouring into Disneyland Resort. This week, we found new Crocs, holiday kitchenwares, Christmas wreaths, and more!
- At Disney California Adventure, “World of Color – Season of Light” has finally returned for the first time since 2019 to the waters of Paradise Bay!
- Holiday treats are now available at confectionery locations throughout Disneyland Resort. Unlike the special exclusive holiday snacks, these are more standard cupcakes, popcorn, and rice crispy treats.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!