We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, November 29, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- New staffing at Walt Disney World points to the possibility of the Walt Disney World Railroad reopening before Christmas!
- Our latest photo report highlights Festival of the Holidays signs, Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Christmas decor, Takumi Tei reopening, and more!
- Disney is changing the ride vehicles at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure to accommodate larger guests and guests with accessibility issues.
- The full lineup for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series for the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts has been revealed!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We had lots of new food to try today at Fairfax Fare, including Beef Brisket, Korean Barbecue, Buffalo Chicken, and Plant-Based Waffle Bowls!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We got our first look at the interactive “Hey, Disney!” virtual assistant in action at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- Guests at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa can pick up a new resort-themed Loungefly wallet.
- Two new Mickey and Minnie-themed glow spinners are now available at Walt Disney World.
- We have a first look at the new Minnie Mouse Annual Passholder magnet now available!
- A new floral peach Spirit Jersey has arrived at the Magic Kingdom.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- After an extended refurbishment, Disney’s Magnolia Golf Course is finally reopening next month!
- WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure will close for refurbishment in January.
- After what seems like the longest time, Anaheim Ducks Day will return to Disney California Adventure in January!
- A new Steamboat Willie Loungefly wallet has sailed into Disneyland.
- There’s a metric ton of new Droid Depot apparel as well as a new tumbler over on Batuu.
- Disneyland Paris has enacted its largest price hike to date at its table service restaurants.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney reportedly paid less than 3% of the value for the Global Dream cruise ship they purchased this month.
The Walt Disney Company
- Former CEO Michael Eisner took to Twitter today to comment on the regime of ousted Disney CEO Bob Chapek.
- D23 Gold Members can take part in an exclusive shopping experience at Mickey’s of Glendale at the Walt Disney Imagineering campus.
WDW News Today
New Trailer for ‘Avatar: The Way of Water, Disney CEO Iger says Apple Takeover Is Just ‘Speculation’ – Disney Entertainment News Today 11/29
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!