We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, December 10, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Today when we stopped by TRON Lightcycle / Run we noticed that the train was running with test dummies on board, and that progress has been made to the walkways.
- Today, we noticed new signage at EPCOT that points to the return of parking lot trams.
- While visiting EPCOT today, we noticed that the drop off and pick up area for ride share services has been totally revamped.
- These new 2023 ornaments, plus 2023 lanyard pouch, are available throughout Walt Disney World Resort.
- Originally, these candy/game creations could only be found at the “Inside Out”-inspired sweet shop, Joyful Sweets, aboard the Disney Wish, now they are popping up in the parks.
- A tropical collared button-up has arrived at the Calypso Trading Post inside Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- On Monday December 12, a new collection of Dooney & Bourke bags will debut: The Disney 100 Platinum Collection!
- A new rug has been rolled out to welcome guests outside the main entrance of the Disneyland Hotel.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!