We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, March 15, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The beloved “Happily Ever After” nighttime spectacular returned to the skies above the Magic Kingdom last night for the first time in 18 months during an exclusive Cast Member preview.
- One of the first major set pieces for Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, the Tiana’s Foods water tower, is set to be installed on the former Chick-a-Pin Hill later this summer.
- Greetings, programs! Pricing is now available for the custom TRON Identity Program action figure experience coming to the Magic Kingdom.
- Walt Disney World Resort President Jeff Vahle was spotted on Instagram riding TRON Lightcycle / Run with former Nickelodeon child star JoJo Siwa in what seems to be a recurring theme for the actress on new rides at Walt Disney World.
- During some unplanned downtime at Pirates of the Caribbean recently, Cast Members outside the attraction entertained guests by reenacting the entire boat ride!
- We’re ready to begin enjoying “Happily Ever After” once again, with pricing and details out on the dessert party for the show!
- A new lawsuit against Disney alleges a guest was served food containing broken glass when she visited Cinderella’s Royal Table in 2019.
- A new Figment meet-and-greet announced last year will begin this summer at EPCOT.
- Concept art was released for the new nighttime spectacular to replace “Harmonious” coming later this year.
- We also got a first look at new concept art for CommuniCore Plaza and the upcoming meet-and-greet spaces which will open later this year as well.
- EPCOT was revealed as the primary location for the Disney100 celebrations at Walt Disney World, taking the focus off the Magic Kingdom following its 50th Anniversary.
- There’s a few more details on what exactly the Disney100 festivities will entail as well.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney released yet another video look inside of Roundup Rodeo BBQ ahead of its grand opening later this month.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Special limited-time offerings are on their way to Disney’s Animal Kingdom over the next month to celebrate the park’s 25th anniversary.
- We also have a special first look at the new merchandise and food coming to the park to celebrate the anniversary.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- Moana will greet guests starting next month at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, while Mirabel will be available to Magic Kingdom guests later this year.
- Spring break crowds strike again as Disney Genie+ sold out today amid the crowds and price surges.
- New pins are out to celebrate 25 years of Astro Orbitor and this year’s St. Patrick’s Day at Disneyland.
- It’s official — Indiana Jones Adventure will reopen later this week!
WDW News Today
The Happiest Millionaire: A Disney Movie with a Hint of Irish Charm | St. Patrick’s Day Edition ☘️ – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
Train Track Sections Assembled for Walt Disney World Railroad, Hotel Holiday Season Discounts for Di...September 8, 2022
PHOTOS: DynoGlide Plane and Other Props Removed From Toy Story Mania Exit at Disney's Hollywood Stud...February 8, 2022
First Look at New Stage Screen and Cast for 'Finding Nemo: The Big Blue... and Beyond!' Coming to Di...May 5, 2022