We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, September 1, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- We shared our video of the new Journey of Water, Inspired by “Moana” attraction.
- Destination D23 announced their “Evening at EPCOT” event featuring “special surprises.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Gideon’s Bakehouse was closed for a faulty A/C unit to be replaced.
- Read our review of the new Haunted Mansion cone from Swirls on the Water.
- Swirls on the Water also introduced a new DOLE Whip Sampler for Halloween.
- Marketplace Snacks is serving up a Minnie Witch Waffle Sundae for the Halloween season.
- Also read our review of the Apple Cider Slush.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Central Florida Tourism Oversight District is expecting to spend millions of dollars in legal expenses in their fight with Disney, along with Florida Governor Ron DeSantis, and Disney is footing both sides of the bill.
- We got a first look at the new Halloween costumes for Mickey and Minnie’s friends.
- Disney shared a look at this year’s Haunted Mansion Holiday gingerbread display.
- We later rode the “Nightmare Before Christmas” inspired Haunted Mansion Holiday.
- Magic Key Holders can currently get a free MagicBand+ with any purchase.
- The glow in the dark Donald Duck candy corn sipper is back for another Halloween season.
- Read our review of the new orange citrus churro.
- There’s also a TWIX-Covered “Trick or Treat Sweets” Churro.
- Guests can additionally enjoy sweet potato cheesecake dipping sauce with churros.
- A Zero “The Nightmare Before Christmas” popcorn bucket is one of many souvenirs available for the film’s 30th anniversary.
- The latest 2023 Halloween popcorn bucket features Oogie Boogie and other “The Nightmare Before Christmas” characters.
- There is a matching “The Nightmare Before Christmas” Travel Tumbler.
- A new glow cube is inspired by the Worm’s Wort potion used by Sally.
- The previously Walt Disney World-exclusive Mayor’s Car Bucket is now available at Disneyland.
- A new Halloween “Toy Story” alien straw clip has landed.
- Check out the Mickey Mouse Skeleton Popcorn Bucket.
- Pair it with this Mickey Mouse-shaped Pumpkin Glow Cube.
- There’s also a new Maleficent Bottle Topper.
- The Mike Wazowski Pumpkin Bottle Topper is back.
- The Vampire Tow Mater Straw Clip has returned.
- An Iridescent Black Poison Apple Mug is available.
- The Grave Stuff is back at Red Rose Taverne.
- Read our review of the Hungry Bear Restaurant Halloween menu.
- Outdoor vending carts at Disney California Adventure are offering up a BBQ Chiptole Turkey Leg and Bacon Wrapped Hot Dog for the fall.
- A Musical Celebration of Coco has returned with Plaza de la Familia for Day of the Dead.
- The Disneyland Monorail reopened after a two-month refurbishment.
- Shanghai Disney Resort has announced that construction has begun on the development of its third themed hotel.
WDW News Today
Tour EPCOT’s Moana Attraction, Baymax Arrives in NEW LAND at Disney Parks (News Today)
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!