We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Someone kicked a service dog named Meeko in line for Space Mountain.
- “It Sure Beats a Toy Story Marionette Show” — Why You Shouldn’t Be Mad About the New ‘Country Bear Musical Jamboree’ at Magic Kingdom
- We checked on Tiana’s Bayou Adventure, which has fresh paint on the mountain and queue barn.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A Bowes Signature Candles store is under construction where Sosa Family Cigar Co. was once located.
- Disney Lorcana gift sets were back in stock for a few days at World of Disney…
- …then sold out again.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- LEGO is releasing a new “Star Wars” Venator-Class Republic Attack Cruiser set.
- A new stylized Cinderella Castle tumbler is available.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Give Kids the World Village is hosting An Evening of Improv, featuring the stars of Comedy Warehouse and SAK Comedy Lab, to help raise money for the nonprofit resort.
- Fender has created custom guitars from salvaged Disneyland trees.
- A new collection of “Encanto” merchandise is available at Disneyland Resort, just in time for Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month.
- Speaking of Hispanic and Latin American Heritage Month, there is tons of limited-time food available at Disneyland Resort for the celebration. We reviewed the Mole Half Chicken from Rancho del Zocalo Restaurante.
- The pretzel cart near Big Thunder Mountain Railroad has a new Guava and Cheese Pretzel in honor of the month.
- “The Nightmare Before Christmas” treats are available at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel.
- Tons of new drinkware, including a “Mickey’s Garden” bottle, Beaker mug, and Three Caballeros mug, is available.
- We reviewed the new Meat-orite Burger and Late Night Dining Fish & Chips and Villain’s Potion from Galactic Grill.
- Several new items are available at Alien Pizza Planet for fall 2023.
- Studio Catering Co. is serving a new Chil Chile Relleno Burrito, Sopes de Chorizo con Papas, and Desert Pear Lemonade.
- Pym Test Kitchen is serving up fall with the Witch of Westview’s Cold Brew, Atomic Pulled Pork Pretzel, and “Bigger Than Buffalo” Wings.
- Read our review of the new Spicy Beef and Pepper Jack Corn Dog from Corn Dog Castle.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!