On our last trip to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we sampled the new plant-based Gingerbread Bites available exclusively at Disney Jollywood Nights from select outdoor vending locations.
Gingerbread Bites – $3.99
These Gingerbread Bites are a thick, solid square of gingerbread dusted with sugar, served in a paper bag. The front of the bag includes a sticker of Ollie, the original character created for Disney Jollywood Nights.
The bites have the texture of a blondie, and are dense and soft — as opposed to the typical hard snap of a gingerbread cookie. They have a strong, but not overpowering gingerbread flavor. For the price, we think they’re worth picking up to take home and enjoy with a cup of coffee the morning after the event.
Are you going to give this plant-based option a try when you head to Jollywood Nights? Let us know in the comments.
Check out our other reviews from Disney Jollywood Nights:
- REVIEW: Trying All the Light Bites From Jazzy Holidays at The Hollywood Brown Derby During First Ever Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: Meatball and Polenta, Exlclusive Flatbreads, and Tiramisu Puff Arrive at PizzeRizzo for Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: Spicy Korean Chicken, Brisket Reuben, & S’Mores Funnel Cakes Provide Range of Flavors on Disney Jollywood Nights Exclusive Menu at Epic Eats
- REVIEW: Christmas Gertie Cookie & Ice Cream at First Ever Jollywood Nights Event in Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- REVIEW: Cocktails at the Tower of Terror Bar for Disney Jollywood Nights — Twilight Soirée at the Tip Top Club
- REVIEW: Christmas Tree Cookie Stack, Sandy Claws Hot Cocoa, & More for Disney Jollywood Nights at Dockside Diner
- REVIEW: Holiday Turkey Popovers and More Bring Festive Flavors to Fairfax Fare at Disney Jollywood Nights
- REVIEW: We Tried Everything on the Menu at ABC Commissary for Disney Jollywood Nights