We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, January 20, and Sunday, January 21, 2024.
Walt Disney World
- Various Disney artists have come together at the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts to showcase and sell their work.
- Questions about the 2024 EPCOT International Festival of the Arts? Not sure where to start or what food to try? We’ve compiled all the details of the festival into this single guide.
- A Florida man who wanted to go to SeaWorld but ended up at Disney Springs instead was arrested for attacking the bus.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- [Sponsored Content] How Does Disney Vacation Club (DVC) Work? Volume 4: Exchanges
- Say “ciao!” to a new collection of merchandise we found in EPCOT’s Italy Pavilion featuring Mickey, Minnie, and quintessential Italian fun.
- Star Wars fans can find a new R2-D2 Loungefly bag at Walt Disney World to match the recently released ear headband.
- Three new Minnie ear headbands have debuted at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Two new Central Florida Tourism Oversight District (CFTOD) road signs have been installed near the bounds of Walt Disney World Resort.
- A version of the Hungry Bear Restaurant On the Go package will soon be available to all guests at Disneyland.
- Schmoozies! at Disney California Adventure has debuted two new seasonal treats: the Alpine Mickey Shake and Chocolate Marshmallow Cookie Shake.
- Disneyland Paris revealed a new image of Sleeping Beauty Castle embedded in the pavement in front of Main Street train station.
Entertainment and Media
- Director Joachim Rønning posted a photo on Instagram indicating production has begun on “TRON 3.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Those wanting to get a closer look at the early days of Walt Disney are welcome to visit his first home via a virtual tour from The Walt Disney Birthplace.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — Disneyland Lunar New Year, EPCOT Flower and Garden, and Universal Mardi Gras Celebrations
Disneyland Lunar New Year, EPCOT Flower and Garden, and Universal Mardi Gras Celebrations!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!