The holiday celebrations have officially kicked off at the Disneyland Resort. Disney California Adventure is hosting the Festival of Holidays around the Pacific Wharf with eight booths offering a variety of savory and sweet food, beer, wine, and both alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails. The Festival of Holidays runs through January 6, 2020. Our team hit each booth, sampling everything to give our readers pictures and reviews on everything.
As you approach Pacific Wharf just past Carthay Circle: you will find the booths in this order:
- Holiday Duets – Braised Pork Belly Adobo, Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage, Holiday Mickey & Minnie Cookies, Cranberry Sangria, Churro Toffee Cold Brew.
- Brews & Bites – Chorizo Queso Fundido, Selection of Beers
- Winter Sliderland – Fried Turkey Slider, Beef Pot Roast Slider, Bourbon Cranberry Cocktail, Warm Peppermint Chocolate Float.
- Grandma’s Recipes – Shephard’s Upside-down Pie with Plant-based Ground Beef, Curried Cauliflower & Chicken, Crimson Pear Cocktail, Navidad Punch.
- A Twist on Tradition – Reimagined Beef Wellington, Reuben Potato Tots, Vanilla Pear Mule.
- Making Spirits Bright – Caramelized Apple Cake, Hot Cocoa Marshmallow Macaron, Various Mimosa and Wine Options.
- Favorite Things – Glazed Ham Shanks, Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese, Gingerbread Mickey Cookie, Warm Bourbon Cider, S’mores Frozen Chocolate Milk.
- Merry Mashups – Turkey & Stuffing Tamale, Pork al Pastor Naan Taco, Churros Yule Log, Habanero Hibiscus Margarita, House-made Horchata (alcoholic and non-alcoholic).
There are also some restaurants participating this year:
- Sonoma Terrace – Holly Cherry Holiday Punch
- Cocina Cucamonga – Pork Tamale, Seasonal Horchata Agua Fresca
- Smokejumpers Grill – Loaded Latke
- Pacific Wharf Cafe – Apple Fritter Bread Pudding, Pumpkin Soup
For the Disneyland Park side of things, check out our thoughts on all the new holiday food offerings here. What booth offerings have been your favorites?