We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, July 24, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The first train track rails have been installed in the Walt Disney World Railroad tunnel beneath TRON Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom.
- After an absence of over two years, the traditional Merida meet and greet has returned to Magic Kingdom.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Hey-howdy-hey from Disney’s Hollywood Studios! We have a big day ahead of us as we make the rounds here, then head over to EPCOT to see what’s new there, so let’s get started in the latest photo report!
- Hello from Disney Springs! We’re stopping here first to see if we can find anything new before heading to EPCOT to try two new food items at Gelateria Toscana. Join us for a photo report!
- The starry Jasmine ear headband by Disney x BaubleBar makes its debut at the Emporium in Magic Kingdom.
- Celebrate the 50th Anniversary of Walt Disney World in style with the “it’s a small world” Loungefly backpack.
- We found a new Star Wars Mandalorian and Grogu youth Spirit Jersey at World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- Looking to add a little Star Wars to the holiday season? Pre-orders are now available for “The Life Day Pop-up Book” and Advent Calendar on Amazon.
- A new 50th anniversary The Haunted Mansion figure by Jim Shore is available at Walt Disney World.
- Another new piece of Star Wars merchandise has been spotted in Galaxy’s Edge at Resistance Supply in Disney’s Hollywood Studios: a Resistance sleeveless hooded tee.
- Welcome to the merchandise roundup for July 20, 2022! This week we visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom; let’s look at our discoveries.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Ben Watkins, director of Florida’s division of bond finance, has revealed that legislators are likely to create a successor special district to Reedy Creek Improvement District.
- In celebration of Disneyland Paris’ 30th Anniversary, pieces from the new sPARKling collection have been found in Disneyland Resort.
- If you dream of being a Disney Princess someday, you won’t want to miss the new tank top or princess bags we found this week at the Disneyland Resort!
- Downtown Disney District in Disneyland Resort is undergoing some parking lot construction.
- Dress up your favorite Disney nuiMOs plush with one of these new nuiMOs character mix-up outfits from Disneyland Resort.
- Celebrate everyone’s favorite mischievous chipmunks with a new matching Chip n’ Dale shirt and shorts.
- A new talking Grogu shoulder plush and “The Mandalorian” picnic blanket are available at Disneyland Resort.
- Several new Marvel W.E.B., Captain America, and Avengers Campus shirts have arrived at Disney California Adventure.
- Cook up some mug recipes with the help of this new Chef Mickey and Minnie mug available at Disneyland Resort.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Fantasy Springs, the exciting $2 billion expansion featuring “Frozen,” “Tangled,” and “Peter Pan” areas is still under construction and set to open sometime next year, and there’s been so much change at the site that we headed down to take a look for ourselves.
- A number of guests have been filmed trying to climb the sloped walls of the Quinjet Platform in Avengers Campus Paris yesterday afternoon. As a response, Cast Members have roped off the base of the walls to prevent further damage — to both wall and guests.
Disney Cruise Line
- The new Disney Wish cruise ship has officially launched and we were on one of the first voyages, staying in a deluxe family stateroom with a verandah. Join us on a tour of our themed Disney Wish stateroom!
- Welcome aboard the Disney Wish! We would like you to join us as we explore the Keg & Compass, a Nordic-style pub resembling a traditional sailor’s map room. We found little secrets on the ceiling, incredible woodwork, and of course — alcoholic beverages. Let’s dive in.
Entertainment and Media
- Today at San Diego Comic-Con, Marvel Studios made many announcements about the future of the Marvel Cinematic Universe, including the full timeline for MCU Phase 5.
- On the heels of the remaining Phase 5 announcements, it was confirmed that the Marvel Cinematic Universe is now in “The Multiverse Saga.”
- Marvel Studios has released the first teaser trailer for “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney has confirmed that all D23 Expo tickets are sold out for this year’s event.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — MagicBand+ Coming, Fight at Magic Kingdom, and We Discuss Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
Magicband+ Coming, Fight at Magic Kingdom, and we discuss Disney’s Animal Kingdom!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!