In a (not-so-surprising) turn of events, the first discount has been released for the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser.
Disney Vacation Club Members are receiving e-mails offering 30% off original Points Chart values on select cruises. Bookings can be made with points or a combination of points and cash.
This offer applies to the following departures in the winter of 2023:
- January 11 – 13, 2023
- January 17 – 19, 2023
- January 19 – 21, 2023
- January 21 – 23, 2023
- January 25 – 27, 2023
- January 31 – February 2, 2023
- February 12 – 14, 2023
- February 28 – March 2, 2023
- March 2 – 4, 2023
The demand for the Starcruiser has been low as of late, with no dates sold out in 2023 so far.
Disney Vacation Members looking to take advantage of the discount should note the following:
- Members must be eligible for Membership Extras to take advantage of this special offer. Limit one cabin per offer.
- Points must be used to pay for at least one Member; a combination of Points or cash may be used to book additional Guests. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts, is not transferable or redeemable for cash, and may be modified or withdrawn without prior notice.
- Activities, entertainment, and characters are subject to change.
- Reservation must be made prior to the last 4 months of your Use Year for stays during that Use Year.
- Reservation is subject to Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Terms and Conditions—which can be found on the Booking Confirmation Email received after booking—and the Disney Vacation Club Cancellation Policy.
- Offer is only available for standard cabins and not valid for suite accommodations.
- Offer dates are not guaranteed and are subject to change without notice.
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser opened earlier this year in March at Walt Disney World. The experience starts at nearly $5000 per cabin and offers a three-day, two-night immersive “Star Wars” adventure on a fictitious cruise ship where guests become part of a conflict between the Resistance and the First Order. It includes an excursion to Batuu, themed meals, and live entertainment, including a climactic battle for the galaxy. The Halcyon (as it’s called in-universe) has 100 guest rooms, including 94 Standard Cabins that sleep up to 5, four Galaxy Class Suites that sleep up to 4, and two Grand Captain Suites that sleep up to 8.