We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 18, and Saturday, November 19, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We reviewed the new Impossible Patty Melt from Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Cafe.
- A Passholder-exclusive Cinnamon Frozen Coca-Cola is coming soon to EPCOT.
- This year’s EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays merchandise will feature Olaf and Sven.
- It’s a holiday miracle: the Spaceship Earth sign is back after being covered for over 6 months.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Celebrate a Florida winter with the Melted Snowman Sugar Cookie.
- Also, read our review of the marshmallow Christmas tree.
- A Disney’s Hollywood Studios guest tried to get a refund by claiming they were an undercover government agent.
- “Disenchanted” costumes are on display in Walt Disney Presents.
- Woody, Jessie, and Buzz are sporting holiday outfits in Toy Story Land.
- D23 Members can attend a special screening of “The Muppet Christmas Carol” at AMC Disney Springs for the film’s 30th anniversary.
- Walt Disney World has a new ’60s-inspired swirly Spirit Jersey and matching Loungefly mini backpack.
- Get in tune with nature with either a Groot or Bambi ear headband.
- An Avengers MagicBand+ is available at Walt Disney World.
- A new Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Spirit Jersey is available in the France Pavilion of EPCOT.
- Mickey’s Glendale is releasing a new “The Muppet Christmas Carol” 30th anniversary collection to D23 Gold Members.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Read our November 13 photo report for Magic Kingdom and Blizzard Beach.
- Hours were extended for December, including New Year’s Eve, at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Holiday effects are rolling out to MagicBand+ and Fab 50 statues across the resort.
- Read our November 16 photo report featuring POP! Century holiday decorations.
- A new line of Droid Depot merchandise features R2-D2, BB-8, and Chopper.
- A “Beauty and the Beast” gingerbread house ornament is available at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort.
- Mickey’s Toontown will reopen in March 2023 and Disney announced new details about the land’s refurbishment.
- They’ve finally arrived: The Mandalorian and Grogu can now be spotted at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge.
- Mannequins in World of Disney are wearing hijabs as part of Disney’s Inclusion key.
- Terran Treats has a new Hot Chocolate Churro for the 2022 Festival of Holidays.
- We also reviewed the Caramel Apple Churo.
- And the Abuelita Hot Chocolate Churro.
- Take a break from churros with Thai Iced Tea and Sea Salt Cream.
- The Cozy Cone in Cars Land has several festive treats, including Esquite Corn Fritters and the Peanut Butter Whiskey Cocktail.
- Dip your Mickey maple beignets in maple-bacon sauce at Mint Julep Bar.
- Thought we were done with holiday churros? Nope, there’s still the classic Peppermint Churro.
- Read our review of Bananas Foster Funnel Cake Fries and Pastrami Reuben Dog.
- A Mint Chip Churro and corresponding sauce are available in Disneyland.
- Celebrate Hannukah with Loaded Latkes.
- Lamplight Lounge has a holiday menu full of festive delights (and a Pixar ball sipper).
Entertainment and Media
- “Dr. Jones Goes to New York City” – Empire revealed new images and details from Indiana Jones 5.
WDW News Today
Man Drinks 2 Beers in 30 Seconds and Nearly Falls from Skyliner, Luca Restaurant Announced
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!