We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Thursday, November 10, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas has returned with Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at the Magic Kingdom.
- The Mickey’s Most Merriest Celebration stage show has returned for another year at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party, though we got a soggy rain-modified version.
- After work resumed on the Walt Disney World Railroad last month, we have seen more construction on the train tracks.
- The Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party event tonight, November 10, was the first date to sell out but tickets are available for the event again.
- Sleepy Hollow is rolling out the treats exclusively for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Story at Magic Kingdom, including a Funnel Cake Sundae and Sandy Claws Peppermint Mousse Treat!
- Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party has kicked off for the season at Magic Kingdom. To help you plan your evening, we’ve compiled all the character meet and greets at the event.
- Unsurprisingly, the extensive refurbishment of Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. has been extended through Saturday, December 10.
- To celebrate the season at Magic Kingdom, Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies is serving a “Nightmare Before Christmas” Lock, Shock, and Barrel sundae.
- The crew at Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor is putting some “Ha Ha Ha” in their “Ho Ho Ho” at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- ‘Tis the season, and the Tomorrowland Speedway in the Magic Kingdom is getting into the mood with a festive overlay.
- The Space Mountain Holiday Run overlay has returned for Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- Wet weather meant that we got to see the Rainy Day Christmas Cavalcade at Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party!
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Check out the Green Army Men’s return to Toy Story Land in our Photo Report from November 6!
- Nothing says Christmastime at Walt Disney World like a Mickey Mouse Gingerbread Cookie, and you can find one at Trolley Car Café!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Walt Disney World has released their full list of festive treats that will be available at resort hotels during the 2022 holiday season.
Other Walt Disney World News
- After Tropical Storm / Hurricane Nicole passed over Florida, limited operations resumed at Orlando International Airport tonight.
- Tarzan’s Treehouse at Disneyland Park is returning to its roots and being transformed into the Adventureland Treehouse, with an original story partially inspired by “Swiss Family Robinson.”
- New to Festival of the Holidays at Disney California Adventure is a Black Panther-themed booth, Flavors of Wakanda!
- Also debuting at this year’s festival is Visions of Sugarplums, featuring sweet and savory offerings.
- Holiday Duets, a marketplace available during the 2022 Disney California Adventure Festival of Holidays, centers around classic, savory food pairings, and tropical cocktails.
- We’re reviewing new takes on old favorites at A Twist on Tradition!
- The 2022 Festival of Holidays officially kicks off tomorrow at Disney California Adventure, but we already know that purple reigns as the color of this year’s jingle bell glow cube!
- Returning to the Festival of Holidays is Winter Sliderland. We’re hoping the offerings this year are moist and savory!
- Grandma’s Recipes returns to Disney California Adventure for the 2022 Festival of Holidays, where Disney describes this marketplace as a place where guests can “head home for the holidays with time-honored dishes.”
- Making Spirits Bright returns to the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure with one goal in mind: brighten your spirits… with alcohol.
- “Savor flavorful cuisine with hearty flair” is how Disney describes the Merry Mashups marketplace, available during the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure.
- If you’re looking for a good beer while visiting the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, look no further than Brews & Bites.
- Available during the 2022 Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure, which runs from November 11, 2022, to January 8, 2023, is the Favorite Things marketplace!
Entertainment and Media
- In a video shared on Twitter, Studio Ghibli teased an upcoming collaboration with Lucasfilm.
WDW News Today
A Totally Tomorrowland Christmas: Full Show 2022
Mickey’s Very Merry Holiday Treats 2022
Believe! Sea of Dreams Full Show – Tokyo DisneySea
Swiss Family Robinson Will Return in NEW Adventureland Treehouse at Disneyland – Disneyland News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!