We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, December 16, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- As the coaster nears completion, background music testing has begun near TRON Lightcycle / Run at EPCOT.
- “Harmonious” seems poised to leave Walt Disney World before April 2023, having been added to the list of offerings ending with the 50th Anniversary celebration.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Our latest photo report highlights Christmas decor at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort, a new Anastasia mug, “Willow” costume displays, and more!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Over at Satu’li Canteen, we tried the new limited-time Ocean Moon Bowl, Ilu Kiwi Margarita, and Metkayina Mousse to celebrate “Avatar: The Way of Water.”
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- As construction prep work continues on the Disney Vacation Club wing of Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, some more dirt piles have been moved around along with other prep work.
- We tried the new “Avatar: The Way of Water” cocktail available at restaurants around Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge.
- Construction of Summer House on the Lake, a new restaurant, is now visible above construction walls.
- Having been mistaken for a Disney movie for decades, the first merchandise for “Anastasia” has finally come to Walt Disney World.
- A new collection of Oswald the Lucky Rabbit-themed items by Givenchy is coming soon for the 100 Years of Wonder celebration.
Other Walt Disney World Resort News
- A new section detailing “courtesy” at the parks has been added to the Walt Disney World website in light of increasing violent events.
- Monorail Black has returned from refurbishment with new pinstriping and more!
- Park hours have been extended at Magic Kingdom and Disney’s Animal Kingdom in January.
- On select nights in January, Disneyland Park will be closing earlier than Disney California Adventure.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Cinderella Carousel has reopened at the park with a new lead horse paying tribute to the various Disney princesses with inspired the Castle of Magical Dreams.
The Walt Disney Company
- Walt Disney Imagineering is commemorating its 70th Anniversary with a new video.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!