A limited-time Stitch dome cake is available at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort for Stitch Day, or 626 Day, June 26, which honors Experiment 626.
The cake can be found at Kona Island Coffee Bar and Capt. Cook’s for the next two weeks. Similar Stitch dome cakes have been available in the past.
Stitch Dome Cake – $7.99
Confetti cake, mint-chocolate chip mousse, fondant décor
The cake is definitely cuter than the Polynesian’s previous Stitch dome cakes. It includes fondant versions of his eyes and nose and white chocolate ears.
Unfortunately, the cake’s taste does not live up to its appearance. It tastes like Disney took a classic confetti cake, added chocolate chips, and filled it with toothpaste.
The cake itself is light and moist. The chocolate chips add a good texture.
But the mint buttercream on the inside instantly ruins the treat. It was disgusting.
Check out more Stitch news:
- runDisney Announces Stitch’s ‘Ohana Challenge for Springtime Surprise Weekend 2024
- Stitch Invades Disney Parks Twitter Page, New Digital Wallpapers Released for 626 Day
- New Superhero Stitch Merchandise Collection at Disney Flagship Tokyo Store
- PHOTOS: Stitch Now Roaming Around Tomorrowland at Magic Kingdom
- PHOTOS: New Stitch Apparel and Accessories at Walt Disney World
How are you celebrating Stitch today? Let us know in the comments.