Twitter user Jeff Basilicato shared photos with WDWNT of a backup at an EPCOT restroom that has led to a large section of sidewalk being closed.
Backed Up EPCOT Restroom
A river of water was leading out of a door that leads to a supply area in the building.
The water spread so far that Cast Members were placing towels on the ground all the way near the Friendship Boats dock. Stanchions were set up around the spreading water.
The reason for the backup is not clear, although a management Cast Member seems to mention a clogged toilet in Jeff’s video.
Over the past few years, EPCOT restrooms have been refurbished one by one. Read more about EPCOT restrooms:
- PHOTOS: World Nature Bathrooms with Lenticular Tile Reopen After Year-Long Refurbishment at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: EPCOT’s Worst Restrooms Have Reopened Vastly Improved in the Morocco Pavilion
- PHOTOS: Spaceship Earth Restrooms Repainted with Bright Colors at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: Fully Remodeled World Discovery Restrooms Now Open at EPCOT
- PHOTOS: United Kingdom Restrooms Close for Refurbishment, World ShowPlace Restrooms Open at EPCOT
What’s the best restroom at Walt Disney World? Let us know in the comments.