We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, September 3, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- The TRON Lightcycle / Run billboard has been replaced with a Storybook Circus sign in Magic Kingdom.
- In the late afternoon, Country Bear Jamboree and most of Frontierland closed due to a possible ruptured sewage line.
- The Florida Blue Medicare Lounge has returned, and is now open in the Morocco Pavilion with complimentary beverages, henna, and more.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Universal’s Halloween Horror Nights 32 is paying homage to the former Great Movie Ride at Disney’s Hollywood Studios with some unique easter eggs.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- The lobby refurbishment at Disney’s Beach Club Resort is complete, with new Mickey & Friends artwork.
- The Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort lobby has been temporarily restored with the conclusion of railing construction, though there are more changes and updates on the way.
- Scaffolding came down at BoardWalk Deli, where small holes and additional signs of refurbishment are now visible.
- More roofing has been added to a possible new Cast building at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- More Figment merchandise is now available at EPCOT, including a new shirt, hoodie, leggings, and socks.
- A Tinker Bell Light-Up Fairy Garden has also debuted at Walt Disney World.
- For fans of “Encanto,” Spirit Jersey, Bucket Hat, Bruno T-Shirt, and More at Walt Disney World
- Fall guidemaps have been released for the Disneyland Resort with Halloween designs; however, Disney California Adventure is especially different this time around, now featuring a “Performance Corridor” Area and the newly-opened San Fransokyo Square.
- New Halloween 2023 balloons have also arrived, featuring Mickey Mouse & friends along with characters from “The Nightmare Before Christmas.”
- We reviewed the Pumpkin Cheesecake Cold Brew at Red Rose Taverne in Fantasyland, which may not be for everyone, but it certainly adds a pumpkin flare to the season.
- Tons of autumn treats have made their way to Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe, too, including the Poison Apple Macaron, Pumpkin Chai Cream Puff, and more.
- The Monster Cake returned to the Plaza Inn menu for Halloween — find out how it fares this time around.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- A brand-new line of merchandise commemorating the 22nd anniversary of Tokyo DisneySea is now available, with items based on the Electric Railway.
Entertainment and Media
- ESPN, ABC, and more Disney-owned channels have gone dark for Spectrum subscribers as the two companies are failing to reach a legal agreement.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!