We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, November, 21, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- All day guests will get a chance to see Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party-exclusive entertainment during Christmas week, as Walt Disney World has shared entertainment times for Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade and Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks.
- The Magic Kingdom and subsequently the Multiple Parks (Park Hopping) Genie+ options have sold out for the second day in a row this week.
- ‘Tis the season to purchase a ticket to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party at Magic Kingdom, as there are very few remaining. As of November 20, all but three offerings are sold out.
- A new directional sign has been unveiled in the World Celebration neighborhood of EPCOT.
- During the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays, the Odyssey Pavilion will house Holiday Hearth Desserts and the Santa Claus meet and greet. Crews have installed holiday decals on the building’s doors and windows.
- A few days before the 2023 EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays begins, crews have installed the festival’s sign and decorations at the park’s entrance in World Celebration.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The adorable Melted Snowman Sugar Cookie has returned to PizzeRizzo for the 2023 holiday season at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Summer House on the Lake will open soon at Disney Springs, although a date has not been announced, but they have shared more details about their Cookie Bar, Rosé Cart, and brunch offerings.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Riviera Resort is decked out with garlands, wreaths, and more for the 2023 holiday season at Walt Disney World.
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge has decorated for Christmas with wreaths, garlands, and a giant tree in the resort lobby.
- We’ve collated a collection of our favorite Disney, Marvel, Star Wars, Harry Potter, and Jurassic Park advent calendars. (affiliate content)
- A cozy new Norway Pavilion-themed long-sleeve shirt is available now at EPCOT.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach water park will be closed on Thursday, November 23, 2023 — which is American Thanksgiving — due to low temperatures.
- A new Frozen Dooney & Bourke collection designed by Griz has arrived at Disneyland Resort, celebrating the 10th anniversary of “Frozen.”
- Earlier this month, we reported that the Jungle Cruise shrine featuring a tiger was under construction in Disneyland Park. Walls resembling old wood fencing blocked the shrine from view, with a gap in the middle for the tiger to remain visible. The walls remain up, but now have extra theming.
- The Disneyland Railroad tested operation over the last few weeks with three trains, and today was open to guests with all three trains running for the first time in more than 10 months.
- We found this new Sorcerer Mickey-inspired Droid Factory figure at Star Wars Trading Post in Downtown Disney District.
- Close-up photos shared by a WDWNT reader show the rusted interior of the lamppost that fell over at Disneyland on Monday, injuring three people.
- In honor of the November release of “The Marvels,” Spider-Bots are going higher, further, faster with the debut of a new Captain Marvel-themed tactical upgrade.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- At Hong Kong Disneyland, Market House Bakery has a couple of new Starbucks tumblers to celebrate the opening of World of Frozen.
- World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland has officially opened to the public, including a new interactive show in Anna and Elsa’s “Playhouse in the Woods,” which the sisters have reopened to celebrate Summer Snow Day with guests.
Disney Cruise Line
- This past Halfway to the Holidays, Disney Cruise Line announced a new holiday party on deck aboard Disney Cruise Line’s fleet. As Very Merrytime Cruises have begun, we got our first look at Mickey & Minnie’s Holiday Party on the Disney Wish and then again on the Disney Magic.
Entertainment and Media
- After an “extremely large” distributed denial of service (DDoS) attack on the Ravensburger website affected pre-sales of the Disney Lorcana: Rise of the Floodborn products, the online store is back up but Rise of the Floodborn products are not available.
- The latest attempt at a new Muppets series, “The Muppets Mayhem,” has been canceled after one season on Disney+, Variety reports.
The Walt Disney Company
- Dave Filoni has been named Chief Creative Officer (CCO) of Lucasfilm, giving him more control of the “Star Wars” franchise.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!