On August 23, Disney will be kicking off the first-ever World Princess Week as a continuation of the Ultimate Princess Celebration. The week promises to be full of special Princess merchandise, photo-ops, and sweet treats available at Disney Parks around the globe.
Walt Disney World
The Family Play Zone at EPCOT will be rethemed to Princess Tiana for the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival and “The World’s Most Magical Celebration.”
On Aug. 26, little princesses can take part in a Princess Promenade at the AdventHealth Waterside Stage in Disney Springs. This will be from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. that day only, and young guests are encouraged to wear costumes. There will also be a princess-themed entertainment performance.
Also at Disney Springs, there will be three art expression walls themed to the “Tales of Courage and Kindness” storybook collection.
Movies Under the Stars at Walt Disney World Resorts will feature Disney Princess movies all week long.
Treats old and new inspired by the 14 Disney Princesses and “Frozen” queens will also be available.
Amorette’s Patisserie, Disney Springs
- Tiana Petit Cake – Dark chocolate chiffon cake, raspberry mousse, raspberry pâte fruit, and chocolate crisp pearls
The Ganachery, Disney Springs
- Princess Chocolate Bars – Ganache chocolate bars featuring Jasmine, Ariel, and Snow White
World Premiere Food Court, Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- Mulan and Rapunzel Cookies – Sugar cookie featuring Mulan or Rapunzel
Landscapes of Flavors, Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Mermaid Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with pineapple topped with coconut buttercream and a white chocolate mermaid tail
Contempo Café, Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cinderella Cupcake – Vanilla cake with vanilla crème custard filling, buttercream, white chocolate slipper, and fondant pumpkin (available now through September 30)
Goods to Go, Conch Flatts General Store, and Turtle Shack Poolside Snacks, Disney’s Old Key West Resort
The Artist Palette, Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Snow White Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake with spiced caramel apple filling topped with caramel buttercream, red chocolate dip, and a red bow
Capt. Cook’s and Kona Island, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Moana Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake, toasted coconut mousse, and vanilla buttercream with white chocolate Moana accent piece
Everything Pop Shopping and Dining, Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Aurora Cupcake – Vanilla cupcake filled with marshmallow topped with strawberry buttercream, gold chocolate crown, and sprinkles
Le Petit Café, Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Belle Cheesecake – Lemon cheesecake with lemon curd in a vanilla tart shell decorated with modeling chocolate to resemble Belle
I.C. Expeditions and Warming Hut, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Elsa Freeze Sundae – Vanilla soft-serve ice cream with a blue raspberry swirl topped with sleigh ride winter sprinkles and a while chocolate Elsa topper
I.C. Expeditions, Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
- Elsa the Snow Queen Cone – Crystalized white chocolate waffle cone, vanilla soft-serve, and spiraled frozen fractals
Creature Comforts, Disney Animal Kingdom Theme Park
- Pocahontas Dessert – Pineapple banana cake with cream cheese coconut mousse and colored sprinkles glazed in turquoise glaçage and finished with a chocolate gem, chocolate feather, and sugar flower
Block & Hans, EPCOT
- Arendelle Aqua Lemonade – Frozen lemonade with cotton candy syrup
Oasis Sweets & Sips, EPCOT
- Mosaic Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with apricot jam and topped with mosaic fondant and chocolate Jasmine
Sunshine Seasons, EPCOT
- Sisters Cupcake – Strawberry cupcake with strawberry filling and strawberry buttercream topped with a chocolate crown
Traveler’s Café, EPCOT
- Sisters Cookie – Sugar cookies sandwiched with chocolate ganache and garnished with chocolate Elsa and Anna
The Trolley Car Café, Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Seaside Brownie – Brownie topped with chocolate fudge, graham cracker crumbs, and seaside-themed chocolate
- Merida Cupcake – Yellow cupcake filled with a mixture of green, red, orange, and black sprinkles with green and burnt orange buttercream, gold crisp pearls, and chocolate arrow
Prince Eric’s Village Market, Magic Kingdom Park
- Mermaid Slushy – Frozen blue raspberry and frozen green apple topped with whipped cream and a mermaid tale
Cinderella’s Royal Table, Magic Kingdom Park
- Cinderella Slipper – White chocolate or milk chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse and raspberry coulis garnished with fresh berries
At Downtown Disney District, California Sole has Disney Princess Havaianas.
At The LEGO Store will be new Ariel, Belle, Cinderella, and Tiana’s Story Book Adventure LEGO sets with a Princess Storybook. Downtown Disney District will also have a Moana photo-op featuring artwork from the “Tales of Courage and Kindness” storybook collection.
At Maurice’s Treats, guests can enjoy the Princess Madeleine Trio.
Entertainment, sweet treats, and extra surprises with the Disney princesses like Jasmine, Merida, and “Frozen” queens Anna and Elsa await you at Disneyland Paris! There will be new exclusive Selfie Spots and Magic Shots to enjoy and capture unforgettable royal memories. The resort will also have a special range of products celebrating World Princess Week in a selection of shops and restaurants. Visit disneylandparis.com for more information.
Hong Kong Disneyland
At Hong Kong Disneyland, you’re likely to see some of your favorite Disney Princess heroes. From August 23 through August 29, you may also hear the brand-new Ultimate Princess Celebration anthem “Starting Now,” sung by global superstar and Grammy Award-winning recording artist Brandy. You’ll be singing along before the song is over during World Princess Week at Hong Kong Disneyland!
Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa
Over in Hawaii at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa, wave “aloha” to Moana, who set sail back to the islands just a few months ago. While you’re there, treat yourself to the Moana Dole Whip Fresh Fruit Sundae. It features DOLE Whip pineapple in a crispy waffle bowl topped with fresh pineapple, sprinkles, and a white chocolate image of Moana. “Delicious” doesn’t even begin to cover this one! Little ‘Opihi’s also has a Chocolate Dipped Banana with Macadamia Nuts, featuring an image of Moana made of white chocolate.
New Courage and Kindness Products and Digital Offerings
In keeping with the spirit of the celebration, a range of new products will launch during World Princess Week from brands such as Enchanted Disney Fine Jewelry, Lokai, and Love Your Melon, all of which emphasize kindness through charitable giving. Additional products from Hasbro, JAKKS Pacific, the LEGO Group, Funko, ColourPop Cosmetics, and others will also hit retailers globally.
An all-new Disney Designer Collection Princess Doll from shopDisney.com will launch each month, with 12 designs, starting with Princess Jasmine in October. There are also two new Disney nuiMOs plush characters: Princess Ariel and Princess Jasmine.
The new Princess Loungewear collection will launch on shopDisney.com and at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort just in time for World Princess Week on Aug. 23. Among the new items are cute T-shirts and super soft velour sweatshirts and jogger pants featuring fairytale lyrics, Princess silhouettes, and aspirational Princess mottos.
Pandora Jewelry is celebrating too, with beautiful Pandora charms featuring Cinderella, Tiana, and Jasmine. Hand-finished in sterling silver with vivid pops of colors, these are the perfect accessory for World Princess Week and year-round!
World Princess Week is also being celebrated on the mobile game, Disney Emoji Blitz! To kick off the week’s festivities, they’re running a brand-new Pocahontas Villain event from August 18-22. Then, be sure to log in on Aug. 23 to collect one FREE “Frozen” Emoji: Queen Elsa or Queen Anna! As you complete events and missions, you’ll automatically collect Princess Tokens all month long, which can earn you Disney Princess Emojis including Belle, Rapunzel, Tiana, Moana, Jasmine, Ariel, and Cinderella! Download Disney Emoji Blitz now for free with in-app purchases on the App Store and Google Play.
New titles launching from Disney Publishing Worldwide include a rom-com reimagining inspired by Cinderella’s story called “If the Shoe Fits,” fifty delicious kid-friendly recipes in “The Disney Princess Cookbook,” and a holiday-inspired picture book called “12 Days of Princess.” Lastly, a hardcover deluxe storybook collection called “Tales of Courage and Kindness,” which features 14 original stories and artwork inspired by the iconic Disney Princesses and “Frozen” heroes, will be available for fans in early October.
In other Princess news, shopDisney’s Ultimate Princess Celebration Hotline will launch on Aug. 23, this time with all-new recorded messages from five Disney Princess characters who can be reached by contacting 1-877-70-DISNEY, and two “Frozen” queens, Anna and Elsa, who can be heard only by visiting shopDisney.com.
To wrap up the week of celebration, Disney Channel will unveil an all-new music special, “Disney Princess Remixed – An Ultimate Princess Celebration,” Friday, Aug. 27 (7:30 p.m. EDT/PDT). The half-hour special will celebrate the empowering attributes of Disney princesses and “Frozen” queens through reimagined performances of their iconic songs. GRAMMY Award-winning recording artist Brandy will also debut her music video for “Starting Now.” “Disney Princess Remixed – An Ultimate Princess Celebration” will also be available on Disney+ same day in select markets, including the U.S.