We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, November 5, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- On Wednesday, we visited the Magic Kingdom and found updates at Mickey’s PhilharMagic, the spear removed from one boat at Jungle Cruise, and plenty more.
- Meanwhile, our Thursday photo report from the Magic Kingdom features changes like the Walt’s Holiday Lodge line coming to the Emporium and many others!
- EPCOT was briefly scheduled to not be open until midnight on New Year’s Eve, but this was quickly corrected.
- Chef Skinner’s scooter finally returned to the France Pavilion today after a surprise absence a few days ago.
- The ever-important Christmas tree and other holiday decor arrived today at Disney Springs.
- We tried all of the new holiday treats at Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar, and suffice to say we left with jolly spirits!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We also tried a new Kakamora DOLE Whip at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort (sadly not related to the former Aloha Isle Refreshments treat).
Other Walt Disney World News
- Theme park hours were adjusted for the upcoming holiday weeks at Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom today.
- Starting Monday, November 8th, Cast Members who are fully vaccinated will no longer be required to wear masks backstage indoors.
- The first food booths for the 2021 Festival of Holidays have been installed at Disney California Adventure.
- Characters from the new Marvel film Eternals are now appearing in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- Over in Cars Land, Fillmore’s Taste-In has been blocked off for refurbishment.
- Disney released a preview today of “Star Wars: Tales from Galaxy’s Edge”, a new VR experience coming to the Downtown Disney District.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Earlier this week, we visited Tokyo Disneyland and found a number of changes including the removal of some physical distancing markers and the return of Hiro to the Dreaming Up! parade.
- The long-awaited EARidescent Collection of 50th Anniversary merchandise has finally arrived at Walt Disney World.
- The classic Monorail playset has received a special 50th Anniversary edition at Walt Disney World.
- Also arriving for the 50th Anniversary is a new Peg Leg Pete Parrot figure from Pirates of the Caribbean.
- New Christmas ornaments themed to the Fab 50 Statues have come to Walt Disney World.
- While they may not be the best for trading, the cute food pin set we found at DIsney Springs today will still your heart for sure.
- But that’s not all, there’s all kinds of new pins, holiday or otherwise, that we found at Pin Traders in Disney Springs.
- Festive new “Season’s Grootings,” “Heroic Holiday,” and Spider-Man Pins have assembled at Marvel Super Hero Headquarters in Disney Springs.
- Mickey and Minnie-themed exercise apparel have sprinted into Disney Springs.
- New limited edition pins representing Monsters, Inc., Encanto, and several other franchises arrived today at the Disneyland Resort.
- The 2021 Christmas train set has pulled in to Disneyland Resort as well.
- If you’re looking to add that Wonderland flair to your park wear, this new Mary Blair-inspired Alice in Wonderland trench coat we found at the Disneyland Resort may just be perfect for you.
- A holiday wand, necklace, and magnet have all landed at the Disneyland Resort today!
Entertainment and Media
- Our resident reviewer sat down to evaluate Eternals, the latest film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and his thoughts were less than positive.
WDW News Today
Club Mouse Beat Full Show – Tokyo Disneyland
Disney Vacation Club Membership Cards Going Digital, Christmas Merchandise Arrives – NewsToday 11/5
LIVE: Unboxing Disney 50th Radko Ornaments and More!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!