We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, November 8, 2021.
Walt Disney World
- We got our first look at the Disney Very Merriest After Hours party map the morning before the event.
- Later in the day, the Disney Very Merriest After Hours would sell out for its debut night.
- We’re checking out the latest in 50th anniversary improvements, holiday additions, and new merchandise in our latest photo report.
- We drank up our first Christmas treat of the year at Magic Kingdom in the form of a Christmas cookie milk shake.
- The Ginger-apple Funnel Cake from Sleepy Hollow made us feel like we were home for the holidays.
- We have the full first performance of “Mickey & Minnie’s Very Merry Memories” stage show right here for you to watch.
- The new Orange Bird Churro was the surprise of the night.
- For the first time in nearly 20 months, a parade rolled through Magic Kingdom with the return of “Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade”.
- Very Merriest After Hours delivered another great treat in the new Gingerbread-Almond Cake Pop.
- “Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” have returned for the special holiday event.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will celebrate Disney+ Day with special character moments, photo opportunities, and more on November 12.
- We reviewed the cinnamon apple pie holiday tart available at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- The Santa’s Belt Cookie is now available at multiple Disney’s Hollywood Studios locations.
- We also tried the holiday butterscotch caramel cannoli from PizzeRizzo.
- And the reindeer mousse atop a delicious shortbread cookie.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Primeval Whirl has been completely destroyed.
- We’ve gotten a 2-month birthday update, and a name, for one of the new baby white rhinos.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Early Entry for hotel guests will be 60 minutes early on November 12, Disney+ Day.
- D23 members can enter to win a voyage on Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser before its official opening.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney+ subscribers will be able to enter Walt Disney World theme parks early on November 12.
- Here’s the full list of Magic Shots that will be available throughout Walt Disney World on November 12.
- A free Baby Yoda AR lens will also debut on Disney+ Day.
- Rumor is that Disney is now revoking the Annual Passes of and trespassing resellers.
- Disneyland Park will celebrate Disney+ Day with special character moments, photo opportunities, and more on November 12.
- The giant Christmas tree has been installed on Main Street, U.S.A.
- Disney+ subscribers will be able to enter both Disneyland Resort theme parks early on November 12.
- Disneyland Paris will celebrate Disney+ Day with special character moments, photo opportunities, extended hours, and more on November 12.
- The The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror will turn blue for Disney+ Day.
- Pink sherpa-lined “stay cozy” Minnie Mouse ears arrived at Walt Disney World.
- So did a “Single Rider” T-shirt.
- Porg and Battle of Endor mugs from Oga’s Cantina are now available on shopDisney.
- A new holiday figure, plus Walt’s Holiday Lodge ornaments and a keychain, arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Adorable plush puppets of the “Merry Menagerie” penguin and bear are available at Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
- Join the Rebellion (or the Empire) with this new “Star Wars” Mickey ear headband.
- New shirts featuring ‘The Mandalorian’, Stitch, Mickey and Friends, and Edna Mode arrive at Disneyland.
Entertainment and Media
WDW News Today
Disney Banning Merchandise Resellers, Disney+ Day Coming to WDW, Disneyland – NewsToday 11/8
Mickey and Minnie’s Very Merry Memories Castle Stage Show – Very Merriest After Hours
“Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmastime Parade” Returns for Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom
“Minnie’s Wonderful Christmastime Fireworks” Returns for Very Merriest After Hours at Magic Kingdom
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!