We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, February 23, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- In a Twitter thread about Tomorrowland 2055 (a Tomorrowland that never came to be), user @MarissaTheMoth shared information implying the Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover at Magic Kingdom may be updated soon.
- The Festival of Fantasy Parade returns to the Magic Kingdom on March 9 and showtimes are now available.
- Blue protective sheathing has been added to the ship stand outside Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind at EPCOT.
- Outdoor kitchens are being prepared and new topiaries are blooming in preparation for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Guests who participate in The Animation Experience at Conservation Station in Disney’s Animal Kingdom now have the opportunity to draw one of the “Fab Five” characters: Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, and Pluto.
- Salt & Straw at Disney Springs, which is expected to open next month, is now hiring ice cream scoopers and a shift lead.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Join us for a room tour of a stunning Bora Bora Bungalow at the Disney Vacation Club at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort at Walt Disney World.
- What exactly does it mean to be fully immersed in the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser? Take a look at some new photos from the Halcyon, including the ‘real’ lightsaber.
- Refurbishment will begin this week on the walking bridges of Stormalong Bay at Disney’s Yacht and Beach Club Resorts.
- Mickey’s Toontown at Disneyland will close for a reimagining on March 8, but hills recently returned to Toontown and are now being repainted.
- The Food & Wine Festival is returning to Disney California Adventure this year from March 4 through April 26 and a few booths have already popped up.
- Take a look at The Main Street Electrical Parade’s new float, celebrating diverse Disney stories.
- Trams have not been operating at Disneyland Resort since the parks reopened last summer, but they are finally back in service starting today, February 23.
- Construction is finally underway on Arendelle: World of Frozen coming soon to Walt Disney Studios Park in Disneyland Paris.
- Main Street, U.S.A. at Disneyland Paris has been decked out for its upcoming 30th anniversary.
- A new collection of apparel inspired by Sleeping Beauty Castle is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Two new bags inspired by Disney Princess and Sleeping Beauty Castle are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Creations Shop has a new windbreaker jacket featuring EPCOT neighborhoods.
- Disney has released their first look at the merchandise collections coming to the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival beginning March 2.
- After announcing this year’s EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival merchandise collections, Disney has posted a sneak peek of some of the Orange Bird merchandise.
- A new outfit inspired by Tiana from “The Princess and the Frog” is available at Walt Disney World.
Entertainment and Media
- Sony has announced digital and home media release dates for “Spider-Man: No Way Home.”
- Netflix original Marvel shows will be leaving Netflix at the end of February and will be available on Disney+ Canada on March 16.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!