We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, October 12, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- As part of the newest batch of 50th anniversary treats, Gaston’s Tavern is now serving a Pluto Dome Cake.
- We’re still a ways away from spring 2023, but that only means that things are speeding up at the site of TRON Lightcycle / Run in the Magic Kingdom!
- The mystery signs have been updated to Passholder entrance signs.
- Lovers of Disney’s westerns will want to “giddyup” to Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom where a bulletin board has been erected!
- After being closed for quite some time, Cool Ship has reopened at the Magic Kingdom.
- Step right up and see the newest wonder at Walt Disney World with the arrival of a new ear headband dedicated to Dumbo the Flying Elephant! This is the latest addition to the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction collection.
- After being closed for over two years, Monsieur Paul will finally reopen Tuesday, October 18 at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Dreams are where the imagination goes to play, so it’s only fitting that a Figment Cuddleez plush has flown into Walt Disney World!
Other Walt Disney World News
- Just a day after it was revealed, date-based variable pricing has already begun for Disney Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane selections at Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World Resort & Disneyland Resort have announced price increases to the Capture Your Moment private photo shoot sessions.
- The Reedy Creek Improvement District’s bond rating from Fitch Ratings remains on “Negative Watch.”
- After two days of additional bargaining with Disney Management, talks have concluded between Walt Disney World and representatives of the Service Trades Council Union.
- We now know MagicBand+ will launch at Disneyland Resort on October 26.
- Magic Key holders will be able to get early access to MagicBand+ on October 19.
- This time it’s a pair of ears themed to Dumbo the Flying Elephant, the eighth set in the series.
- Grab your wine glasses, a new “Ratatouille”-themed Loungefly mini-backpack is now available at Disneyland!
- The Holidays have arrived early at Disneyland Resort, and we’re ready to “deck the halls” with this new plaid holiday collection.
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Part of the parade route at Tokyo Disneyland seemingly collapsed during overnight maintenance at the park, leaving all parades cancelled for October 12, 2022.
- As part of an effort by the Japanese government to generate demand in the event industry, Tokyo Disney Resort is offering discounted tickets for vaccinated guests for a limited time.
- Disneyland Paris Annual Passholders fed up with the park reservation system have organized a protest scheduled for Saturday, October 22.
WDW News Today
Insane Disney World Price Increases, Fantasmic! Return Timeframe Set – NewsToday 10/12
Unpacking and Reacting to Marvel’s Halloween Special – Werewolf By Night on Disney+! – Deep in the Plus
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!