We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, November 9, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom is now offering a Christmas Tree Cake (no, not the Little Debbie ones) during Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party.
- One of the perks of attending Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party — a separately ticketed after-hours event — is the free cookies and drinks.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- In advance of Hurricane Nicole, Walt Disney World announced performances of “Fantasmic!,” as well as Extended Evening Hours have been canceled.
- At ABC Commissary, guests can find the new Holiday Minnie Mouse Bundt Cake and Reindeer Mousse, which join the returning Frozen Salted Caramel Hot Cocoa.
- Backlot Express has two returning dishes for the season with some updates: the red velvet whoopie pie and frozen salted caramel hot cocoa.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground sends letter to guests saying, “guests staying at the campsites, either in a tent or RV, will be required to depart the Resort by 3:00 p.m.” today.
- More closures and changes are being announced for Walt Disney World Resort due to Tropical Storm Nicole.
- The annual Gingerbread House at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa opened to guests with all its holiday festiveness and delicious treats!
- REVIEW: ‘The Imagineering Story’ Book Celebrates Creativity, Thinking, and Doing
- The “Happy Holidays” Toy Story popcorn bucket has finally arrived at Walt Disney World.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Walt Disney World theme parks will be undergoing a phased closure beginning today due to Tropical Storm Nicole.
- Tropical Storm Nicole is now a full-strength hurricane, with sustained winds of 75 mph, according to the latest update from the National Hurricane Center.
- Walt Disney World has announced the phased reopening schedule for the theme parks in the wake of Hurricane Nicole.
- The full menus for the Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure have finally been released.
- This Alice in Wonderland Loungefly mini backpack is a must for the avid Alice collector. We found this incredibly detailed bag in Disney Clothiers on Main Street, U.S.A at Disneyland Resort.
- With the release of “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” coming later this week, a new mural has been erected in the Downtown Disney District of Disneyland!
- Starting on Friday, November 11, Magic Key holders will receive special perks to celebrate Festival of Holidays and Disneyland holiday celebrations.
- Today, Walt Disney Imagineering shared another construction milestone for the Disneyland Hotel.
The Walt Disney Company
- Disney stock has slid more than 11% on today’s opening bell. To date, Disney stock is down 35.5% for the year.
WDW News Today
Disney Stock Tanking, Analysts Call For Chapek Firing
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!