We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, December 7, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- UPDATE: Despite Cast Members telling guests the restaurant would not reopen, we have now been told that Space 220 Restaurant is now open again.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Enjoying a ride on the “Highway in the Sky,” we checked out how construction was progressing on Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort’s vacation club wing.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year, and this new Toy Story holiday ear headband give some of our favorite toys their time to shine this holiday season.
- We ran across some new Weihnachten merchandise on a recent venture in the Germany pavilion in EPCOT. We spotted apparel, holiday decorations, aprons, tree skirts, and even a blanket.
- The new resort-specific handbag by Loungefly has made its debut at Curiouser Clothiers at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. It matches the wallet that arrived earlier this month.
- From January 9 through March 9, 2023, Disney Visa Cardmembers can save up to 30% off select premium rooms at one of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels.
- Disney has been coming out with a number of promotions to bring guests into the parks — including substantial discounts on stays at their resort hotels. Save up to 20% at a Disneyland Resort Hotel in 2023.
- Series 10 of the Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction collection features The Haunted Mansion. The limited-release series features an ear headband, a Mickey plush, a Disney Parks x Loungefly backpack, a pin, and a souvenir key.
- On recent trips to Disneyland Resort, we rounded up tons of exciting new pins for any trader or fan, including many limited editions and anniversary exclusives.
- New “Alice in Wonderland” home décor has been discovered at China Closet in Disneyland. Today we found a Tweedledee & Tweedledum pillow and a Cheshire Cat rug.
- Recently, Disney announced that WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure would be closing on January 9, 2023 for a standard refurbishment. This has now been canceled. Meanwhile, Radiator Springs Racers has been added to the calendar.
- The Shanghai Disneyland Resort has had a rough time staying open due to China’s “dynamic zero-COVID” strategy. The park, which reopened on November 25, closed four days later. Now, the park is being reopened on Thursday, December 8, 2022.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- Hong Kong Disneyland Cast Members are celebrating a construction milestone of the new “Frozen” themed land.
Disney Cruise Line
- Disney Cruise Line has announced the destinations for early 2024 itineraries, which will be available to book beginning December 15, 2022.
Entertainment and Media
- Disney has released a new trailer for the upcoming return of “Star Wars: The Bad Batch” on Disney+. The animated series, which was due to be released this past September, will debut on January 4, 2023.
The Walt Disney Company
- On Tuesday evening, Bob Iger, CEO of The Walt Disney Company, was honored in New York City at the Sandy Hook Promise Benefit for his strong support of gun control, creating safer communities for America’s children, and the organization’s Start with Hello initiative, which works to combat social isolation.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!