We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, October 11, 2023.
Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney Imagineering has shared a look at the new mural going up in the queue of Tiana’s Bayou Adventure at Magic Kingdom.
- A previously sold-out date for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party at Walt Disney World Resort is now available once again for purchase.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Another date for Disney Jollywood Nights, the new separately-ticketed holiday event at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, has sold out.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Many new menu items are available as of today, October 11, at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, and we visited the park to try them all — including two new DOLE Whip floats at Tamu Tamu Refreshments.
- We also tried and reviewed the new Frosted Cinnamon Roll at Pongu Pongu in Pandora — The World of Avatar.
- Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery got two new breakfast options, and we reviewed them as well.
- A handful of new menu items debuted today at Harambe Market, and we gave them all a try.
- Would you ever eat a Stuffed Pancake Sandwich? It debuted at Disney’s Animal Kingdom today, and we tried it for ourselves.
- Two new lunch menu items also debuted today at Kusafiri Coffee Shop & Bakery, and naturally, we had to try them.
- As the weather chills, sport your Walt Disney World pride in this stylish new cable knit sweater styled like your favorite Spirit Jersey shirt.
- Take your favorite characters on the go with you with new magnet-hand plushes that recently debuted across Walt Disney World Resort.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The prices for all tiers of Walt Disney World Annual Passes have been increased.
- The cost for parking your vehicle at the Walt Disney World theme parks has increased.
- Food and beverage prices have increased at nearly ALL venues throughout Walt Disney World Resort, including carts, quick service, table service, and prix fixe.
- All-day park hopping is set to return to Walt Disney World in 2024.
- Several tours offered across Walt Disney World Resort have increased their prices and some have introduced variable pricing systems, departing from their previous static price structures.
- Despite new sales of Disneyland’s Magic Key annual passes being suspended since September, prices have been increased on the passes effective immediately, impacting all pass renewals and potential future sales.
- Ticket prices have been raised at Disneyland Resort, effective October 11, 2023.
- The Genie+ service at Disneyland Resort will now cost more per guest per day.
- Parking prices have been raised at the various parking structures and surface lots surrounding Disneyland Resort.
- Mickey’s & Minnie’s Runaway Railway has joined the Genie+ paid service at Disneyland Resort, effective October 11, 2023.
- A new, curated collection of dining concepts is coming to Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort in the form of Parkside Market.
- If you’re counting down the days to Christmas, this new Jumbo Snowglobe Christmas countdown pin will help you keep track of the days.
- If whimsical, cute characters and park iconography would bring joy to your board game and puzzle nights at home following your Disneyland vacation, the newly released Disney x Jerrod Maruyama puzzle should be a welcome edition to your collection.
- Disneyland Resort has a new castle accessory playset inspired by King Arthur Carrousel and featuring Chip ‘n’ Dale.
- As we get into the cooler months, keep warm during your Disneyland Resort trip with a new Disneyland sweatshirt and hoodie.
- New apparel that puts Mickey & Friends into Pirates of the Caribbean has made landfall at Disneyland Resort.
- New queue and seating area enhancements will soon be added to several locations across Disneyland Paris to further shield guests from potentially uncomfortable or hazardous weather.
Hong Kong Disneyland
- As the opening of World of Frozen at Hong Kong Disneyland gets ever closer, a giant Olaf balloon has appeared in Thailand to invite more friends to experience Arendelle when the land opens on November 20, 2023.
Disney Cruise Line
- We shared cursory details about the Disney Cruise Line restaurants in our Disney Cruise Line 101 post but now have a full guide to the dining system.
- Disney Cruise Line has updated its placeholder reservation policy. The alteration was announced on the official Disney Travel Agents website on October 11.
WDW News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!