We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, October 5, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- This summer, two families made national news when they got into hand-to-hand combat in the middle of Magic Kingdom’s Fantasyland, and new records indicated an up-and-coming Disney actor and his family appear to be among those involved in the fight at Disney World.
- The classic Behind the Seeds tour of the greenhouses within The Land has returned to EPCOT, and we were there for the very first tour!
- In our latest photo report, we celebrate EPCOT’s 40th Anniversary.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide & Squeak Scavenger Hunt statues have been replaced with plates at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival.
- Although many (including us) feared it indefinitely delayed or even canceled, it seems the PLAY! Pavilion has resurfaced again on the commemorative map given out for EPCOT’s 40th Anniversary on October 1.
- This year, the International Association of Amusement Parks and Attractions (IAAPA) will celebrate EPCOT’s 40th Anniversary at the Legends 2022: Epcot, 40 Years in a State of Becoming panel at the upcoming expo.
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- A new Walt Disney World pink polka dot Starbucks tumbler has arrived at the Magic Kingdom. We picked ours up in the Emporium.
- As of today, guests can now book reservations for two guided tours at Disneyland Resort. Tours have not been available since March
- Disneyland Resort guests who purchase the Disney Genie+ service finally have access to PhotoPass Lenses.
- “Walt’s Main Street Story,” a guided tour, will serve refreshments to guests on the patio of Walt Disney’s apartment for the first time.
- A new line of clothing based on “The Princess and the Frog!” designed by Color Me Courtney is now available at Disneyland Park.
- More new Disney Villains merchandise has arrived at Disneyland Resort for the Halloween season.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Model Kit now available at Downtown Disney.
- These “Star Wars” Boba Fett ear headbands we found in The Star Trader at Disneyland are pretty special.
- Three new statues from Kevin & Jody are debuting at Disneyland Paris, celebrating Sleeping Beauty Castle, the Lair of the Dragon, and the Timekeeper.
WDW News Today
“Falcon and the Winter Solider” Actor Caught in Magic Kingdom Brawl, Drones Replacing Harmonious Barges – NewsToday 10/5
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!