We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, November 30, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The Crystal Palace has expanded its cocktail menu as the hard liquor restrictions around the Magic Kingdom continue to be loosened.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- On a recent visit to Disney’s Hollywood Studios, we discovered a new gelato stand located in Grand Avenue just outside Muppet Vision 3D.
- Fantasmic! returned to Disney’s Hollywood Studios at the beginning of this month, but the dining packages didn’t return until today. Naturally, our first stop was the Sci-Fi Dine-in Theater Restaurant.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- This week, we found a gingerbread house ornament for Disney’s Wilderness Lodge and another for Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort.
- Disney has released a first look at new “The Little Mermaid” theming in guest rooms of the Trinidad area at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- New kitchenwares featuring R-series droids are now available at Droid Depot in Disney’s Hollywood Studios. We found a salt and pepper shaker set and glassware.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Unionized Disney employees have rallied together in Kissimmee, by Walt Disney World Property, in support of a fair working wage. Cast Members are currently protesting and chanting “Disney workers need a raise.”
- DeSantis responded to Bob Iger’s recent town hall meeting where Iger spoke about Disney’s ongoing feud with the state of Florida.
- Disneyland has announced that the Magic Happens parade will return to the park on February 24, 2023.
- The Resistance Supply store in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park offers what every operative needs. We spotted some new X-wing pilot apparel and a notebook.
- We found Count Dooku’s Jedi Lightsaber at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland.
Disney Cruise Line
- The new Black Panther and Okoye will make their Disney Cruise Line debut for Marvel Day at Sea in January.
- The Disney Wish got off to a slow start, and construction continues to drag on finishing details. Now, a reader reports that third-party companies are still installing features overnight this late into the year.
The Walt Disney Company
- The Walt Disney Company reports growth in global employment throughout 2022, making a significant rebound in the size of its global workforce since the onset of the global Covid-19 pandemic.
- Disney Company plans to increase spending on capital expenditures based on recent evidence.
WDW News Today
Ratatouille Ride Vehicles Changed To Fit Larger American Guests
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!